Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vote for Your Mountain Top 10
New poll... Vote for your top 10. Need as many people as possible to vote and vote only once. If you want to comment on votes, start a new thread and only post votes on this thread as it becomes difficult to dicipher through. Thanks and have fun.

You can see information on teams on http://www.khsaa.org
1. Greenup County
2. Lawrence County
3. Powell County
4. Bell County
5. Estill County
6. East Carter
7. Boyd County
8. Paintsville
9. Clay County
10. Knox Central

Close Calls: Ashland Blazer, Corbin, South Laurel, Whitley County, Perry Central, Pikeville
1 Lawrence County
2 Greenup County
3 Estill County
4 Paintsville
5 Corbin
6 Bell County
7 Knox Central
8 East Carter
9 Breathitt County
10 Johnson Central

South Laurel fell out of my top 10 after losses to Bell and Knox Central, Powell is just out of my top 10 as well. Letcher also falls out of my top 10 after 3 straight losses.
1. Lawrence County
2. Greenup County
3. Estill County
4. Paintsville
5. Bell County
6. East Carter
7. Knox Central
8. Breathitt Co.
9. Powell Co.
10. Johnson Central

Close Calls: South Laurel,Hazard, Perry Central, Morgan Co.,Clay Co.

I put Lawrence over Greenup, because of the victories Lawrence has had over Franklin Co, Louisville (Trinity), and others, I know they have lost 3 out of their last 4, however I still have them number one.

Estill, Paintsville, Bell, and East Carter are all solid teams.....

Knox Central had a big win over South Laurel last week and is 8-3 in their region.

Breathitt beat Powell earlier in the year and Johnson Central played both perry central and hazard this weekend. beat pcc and lost to hazard, I just give JC the slight edge at this point in the season due to strength of schedule...
1. Greenup County
2 Lawrence County
3 Estill County
4 Clay County
5 Powell County
6 Clay County
7 Paintsville
8 East Carter
9 Bell County
10 Perry County Central
15th Region Pride Wrote:1. Lawrence County
2. Greenup County
3. Estill County
4. Paintsville
5. Bell County
6. East Carter
7. Knox Central
8. Breathitt Co.
9. Powell Co.
10. Johnson Central

Close Calls: South Laurel,Hazard, Perry Central, Morgan Co.,Clay Co.

I put Lawrence over Greenup, because of the victories Lawrence has had over Franklin Co, Louisville (Trinity), and others, I know they have lost 3 out of their last 4, however I still have them number one.

Estill, Paintsville, Bell, and East Carter are all solid teams.....

Knox Central had a big win over South Laurel last week and is 8-3 in their region.

Breathitt beat Powell earlier in the year and Johnson Central played both perry central and hazard this weekend. beat pcc and lost to hazard, I just give JC the slight edge at this point in the season due to strength of schedule...
I would switch EC and Powell. Powell beat them 4-1 at home, even though they lost to Breathitt 9-8. Powell has beat some pretty solid teams this year, and competed with several top 25 teams to. Breathitt's schedule is no where near what Powell has competed with. 5 of Powell's losses are by 2 run's or less. Only lost to Harrison 1-0 with their ace on the mound, and probably the best in the 10th. Shut out a solid GRC club. Estill should be switched around with P-ville. JMO.
I can understand maybe moving p-ville and estill but I just can't see moving powell to 3 after the loss to breathitt no matter how light there schedule is, but I can see putting them up a little further than 9. Bell, East Carter, and Knox are all good teams.......Maybe the upcoming weeks will sort the top 10 out a little more...
i think he was talking about east carter not estill...i would agree with that putting powell ahead of breathitt..
15th Region Pride Wrote:I can understand maybe moving p-ville and estill but I just can't see moving powell to 3 after the loss to breathitt no matter how light there schedule is, but I can see putting them up a little further than 9. Bell, East Carter, and Knox are all good teams.......Maybe the upcoming weeks will sort the top 10 out a little more...
Oops, sorry about the misunderstanding. I didn't mean put Powell at 3rd and Estill 9th. I meant to move both of them to different spots. I would like to see Powell at 6th and Estill at 5. Paintsville should be top 3.
I can see your point
1. Greenup County 38 pts
1. Lawrence County 38 pts
2. Estill County 30 pts.
3. Paintsville 21 pts
4. Bell County 20 pts
5. East Carter 17 pts
6. Powell County 16 pts
7. Clay County 9 pts
7. Knox Central 9 pts
8. Corbin 6 pts.
9. Breathitt County 5 pts.
10. Boyd County 4 pts

Johnson Central 2 pt.
Perry Central 1 pt.
can you tell us how you have Powell over Estill??????????????
basketballwizz Wrote:can you tell us how you have Powell over Estill??????????????

I don't have Powell over anybody. This is voted on by the fans on this site. If you have a disagreement, then vote in this week's poll.
basketballwizz Wrote:can you tell us how you have Powell over Estill??????????????
He doesn't, that was last weeks poll. Tonight will really tell who the better team is. It should be one heck of a game. Varsity will play 2nd around 8.
Knox Central is getting back into the wining ways after last nights 10-0 win over Whitley. They still have a few players slumping but coming into tournament time they are getting hot again.