Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor County 45 - Somerset 42
:Cheerlead
Final....One of the biggest upsets in the state so far this season in my opinion. Way to go Cards!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

This is what....a 45 point turnaround from last year?
BigBlue606 Wrote:This is what....a 45 point turnaround from last year?
Somerset beat Taylor 55-22 and 58-7 last season. Chris Thomas had a monster game as did Macon. Thomas had over 250 yards rushing and Macon had over 200 all purpose yards. Macon was used in the backfield as a back and Taylor was as physical as Somerset, that is a big surprise to me.

Another surprise tonight, congrats Taylor Co.
We just played awful tonight on defense.
Meaty Wrote:We just played awful tonight on defense.
Somerset had close to 600 yards total offense tonight, and they gave up about 350 yards rushing to Taylor County. I thought Somerset had taken control of the game when they came back from being down 18-0 to take a 21-18 lead in the second half, what a game.....

TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Somerset had close to 600 yards total offense tonight, and they gave up about 350 yards rushing to Taylor County. I thought Somerset had taken control of the game when they came back from being down 18-0 to take a 21-18 lead in the second half, what a game.....

Yea, our offense put up some awesome numbers as did our kickoff return. I had over 100 yards on those 2 kickoff returns and a TD rushing in the redzone. If we wouldn't have turned the ball over as many times as we did we then I believe we could have out up over 50 or 60.

Thomas is the real deal. How many colleges is looking at him?
Tough loss for Cobb and company...Could see a rematch in plyoffs!
What a shootout in this one! Still a little shocked at the outcome...Congrats T.C.!
Meaty Wrote:Yea, our offense put up some awesome numbers as did our kickoff return. I had over 100 yards on those 2 kickoff returns and a TD rushing in the redzone. If we wouldn't have turned the ball over as many times as we did we then I believe we could have out up over 50 or 60.

Thomas is the real deal. How many colleges is looking at him?
Not sure about who is looking at Thomas, but his size will hurt him as far as going to a big college.

This isn't really an upset. Somerset is young and Taylor had a kid transfer that I believe got offered by U.K. as a sophomore. They have a running back who is the real deal and their quaterback isn't very bad either.
Wow I didn't see this one coming. What a turn around for Taylor Co.