Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Co. 45 - Hart Co. 30
Final.....
Twitter: @tc_analytics

sounds like taylor county quit the second half.
bac2369 Wrote:sounds like taylor county quit the second half.
It was a good game, but the TC defense gave up a lot of yards and a lot of points again.

Will Powell play Taylor or Wayne in the 1st round? Do we have to wait till the last game is played in the regular season to find out?
jace7 Wrote:Will Powell play Taylor or Wayne in the 1st round? Do we have to wait till the last game is played in the regular season to find out?
Wayne more than Likely, but stay tuned!!!!lol

brahma bull is the man with all the news. thanks for keeping us up to date on all this crazy mess lol. but congrats to taylor co on thier win.
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:Wayne more than Likely, but stay tuned!!!!lol

If Taylor wins out and Wayne loses to Monroe, Taylor will pass them in the tie-breaker points.
Monroe will probably beat Wayne. Taylor would be the best match-up for Powell. They give up alot of points.
I just wish i knew who we would be playing in the playoffs!
bobcatfan22 Wrote:I just wish i knew who we would be playing in the playoffs!

Go to the K.H.S.A.A. playoff tiebreaker point system. It's pretty self explanitory.
If Taylor wins the remainder of their regualr season games and Wayne is defeated by Monroe, Taylor passes them point wise. Taylor is the match-up Powell would want. They are not very sound on Defense and neither is Powell.
It would be an offensive shootout and that would give Powell an outiside shot.
F.N.L. Wrote:Go to the K.H.S.A.A. playoff tiebreaker point system. It's pretty self explanitory.
If Taylor wins the remainder of their regualr season games and Wayne is defeated by Monroe, Taylor passes them point wise. Taylor is the match-up Powell would want. They are not very sound on Defense and neither is Powell.
It would be an offensive shootout and that would give Powell an outiside shot.
You are correct on your assessment as far as Taylor being a better match-up, but that is true for any team in the 6th district. Somerset is clearly the best team in the 5th and Wayne can play well on any given night.