Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Shooter in the 15th?
bballs Wrote::confused: OKAY

I was meaning to quote stringmusic because that's all he/she rants about how dale dosen't play because of politics. You said you don't know about the politics. Apologies.

Shooters:

Elijah Justice Valley
Joe Whitaker JC
Gatlin Clark Pikeville
Devin Burchett Pikeville
Wade Skaggs Larwence
I'm going to say Shannon Turner has a pretty good shot at this title.
Mr.Mister Wrote:I was meaning to quote stringmusic because that's all he/she rants about how dale dosen't play because of politics. You said you don't know about the politics. Apologies.

Shooters:

Elijah Justice Valley
Joe Whitaker JC
Gatlin Clark Pikeville
Devin Burchett Pikeville
Wade Skaggs Larwence

Might have well quoted me, I too think there is some reason Dale does not play as much as some. As does plenty more including fans, other coaches.... even their own, and just about anyone who follows JC's basketball program, except for a few as yourself. I Don't know if politics is playing into this but if so that would be more than pathetic. APOLOGY ACCEPTED. Big Grin
Lawrence County has a few good shooters.
wade skaggs from LC is a threat from any spot on the floor....
he has to be up there in the top 5 easily.
Quote:Justice / Dale would have to be tops in the 15th with Clevenger right there. Very observant, Jo W also has a great shot and could use more help. Not sure about the politics, But Dale has not started This season for some reason. He has struggled the last game or so I have watched but this has to be a confidence problem. He, if built up and given the chance could be a great asset to his team, Not that he isn't now. Wasn't he named player of the game once this season coming off the bench?? GO EAGLES !!!

Top shooters in the 15th

Justice / dale
Clevenger
Clark
Possibly Scaggs from Lawrence

Skaggs can definately light it up. He might not be up there with Justice and Clevenger as of now, but he by the time he is a senior he will be one of the premier shooters in the 15th,
well Mr. Justin Porter is pretty good..the kid was 8 for 11 the other night from behind the arc against those crazy rednecks from tug valley...he showed them what good basketball was all about..michael evans didnt stand a chance..but if jodie meeks was in the region i would have to go with him..lol...hes a monster...
Thats foe show. that boy from betsy lane can flat shoot the ball!
DJCOOL Wrote:Thats foe show. that boy from betsy lane can flat shoot the ball!

Who?
Theshinningknight Wrote:Who?

I believe he is referring to Nathan Martin.

Don't sleep on Shannon Turner from South Floyd, because he can light it up also.
sittingbull Wrote:well Mr. Justin Porter is pretty good..the kid was 8 for 11 the other night from behind the arc against those crazy rednecks from tug valley...he showed them what good basketball was all about..michael evans didnt stand a chance..but if jodie meeks was in the region i would have to go with him..lol...hes a monster...

Justin is prob the most untalked about and underated scorers in the 15th region. It dosen't seem to bother him or coach Harless that he is flying under the 15th region radar, he just keeps going out and knocking down 20 point plus games night after night and never says anything. He is a great kid who is having a great season and if he stays healthy until tourney time he is gonna put up some big numbers.
justin porter is not talked about at all..the kid can shot..he is a very good ball player..good luck to you mr. porter..
WilsonLC Wrote:Skaggs can definately light it up. He might not be up there with Justice and Clevenger as of now, but he by the time he is a senior he will be one of the premier shooters in the 15th,

yeah he will not be touched in 2 years.
Shannon Turner is as good a shooter as I've seen play this year.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Well from I understand the thread is asking who is the best shooter, not the best 3-point shooter.
Well surely a thread that says best shooter in the 15th isn't asking who is the best from under the goal. When I think of shooters I think of 3 point shooters. Other wise Patrick Patterson is one of the best shooters in college basketball.
Clevenger Hands Down
Justice Is A Better Jump Shooter Not 3 Point Shooter
From what I've seen, this region doesn't have a whole lot of pure shooters. I would say Shannon Turner of South Floyd is probably the best, followed by Nathan Martin of Betsy Layne, and Justin Porter of Sheldon Clark (watched this kid last night and the boy can shoot)
mikey dale is great and so is joe whitaker