Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Worst Presidents Ever?
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Obama is making friends with the enemy instead of trying to protect this country. That's a much better plan, huh? :eyeroll:

All of you people talk about how Bush and the Republican party has gotten us into this terrbible economic mess. But yet, I haven't heard the first Obama defender be able to tell me something he has done for the betterment of our country.

All I hear is Obama "ain't doin' what Bush done!".

Obama has only hurt the economy with what he has done with the coal industry. Who knows what is next?

Please, somebody tell me what Obama is doing to help us get out of this mess!

I bet I don't get a legit response from anyone. :biggrin:

Great post :Thumbs:
Couldnt have said it any better myself..EXCELLENT POST!:Thumbs:
MiddlesboroAlumni Wrote:Obama is making friends with the enemy instead of trying to protect this country. That's a much better plan, huh? :eyeroll:

All of you people talk about how Bush and the Republican party has gotten us into this terrbible economic mess. But yet, I haven't heard the first Obama defender be able to tell me something he has done for the betterment of our country.

Obama has only hurt the economy with what he has done with the coal industry. Who knows what is next?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Who are you referring to?

As for the coal industry, too bad for you I guess.

Obama has gotten the economy back on track.

That's 1!

Sent more troops to Afganistan and he is ending the war in Iraq.

That's 2 and 3.

So there's 3 things he has done to better our country.

I can go on if you like. :biggrin:

I don't care for Obama either way, but that is called diplomacy. I don't know why anybody wouldn't try to use words first instead of declaring everybody an enemy and risking war.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:I don't care for Obama either way, but that is called diplomacy. I don't know why anybody wouldn't try to use words first instead of declaring everybody an enemy and risking war.
Because this forum is full of typical Republicans, they can't stand it that a Democrat is in office and doing well, even making freinds of enemies.
DevilsWin Wrote:Who are you referring to?

As for the coal industry, too bad for you I guess.

Obama has gotten the economy back on track.

That's 1!

Sent more troops to Afganistan and he is ending the war in Iraq.

That's 2 and 3.

So there's 3 things he has done to better our country.

I can go on if you like. :biggrin:
I know you have to be smarter than to say what you have just posted.

1. I've got big news for you. You may live in the Ashland area, but the Ashland area is just as dependent on the coal industry as anyone who lives in Pikeville or Hazard. It's bad for you too there pal, it's not just the mountain's economy that is being brought to it's knees. You cant possibly be that dang stupid.

Oh Yeah, the economy is really right back on track. Detroit is booming, the steel mills cant make the stuff fast enough, and the banks are all turning in record profits. You have just made this one of the all time dumbest posts in the history of BGR.
:eyeroll: