Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the 14th Region in 2009-10
OrangenowBlue Wrote:LoL. Is this a positive or negative comment in regards to Knott Central.

I was wondering the same thing.
KCC should be the favorite, but then again people thought that last year too before their mini meltdown. Maybe more experience will benefit them this year. Of course, it wouldn't be wise to count out PCC, but don't be surprised if Hazard wins it again. It was a complete toss up last year and it should be between these three again. We'll have to wait until they play a few games before we decide how close it will be this year.
During the summer some of the Staff are on vacation and doing other stuff, Its hard to look over very thread. I know the staff doesnt allow stuff like that so lets keep this on who will win the 14th and not about Kim King and her decides!
I think it will be a two horse race between PCC and KCC. Hazard lost too much last year. Honestly I don't see anyone else getting out of the 14th besides those two.

It will be a flip of a coin between those two. One thing that hurts KCC is the lack of size, but they do have the back court advantage. Fight it out and may the best team represent the 14th!:Thumbs:
Kcc
Hazard and Perry Central in the Finals as usual. This one is up in the air. 50/50 chance for both teams. Micheal Campbell will jump out of the bleachers in the semi finals and tackle Tate Cox and he wont be able to play the rest of the game.
warmachine Wrote:Hazard and Perry Central in the Finals as usual. This one is up in the air. 50/50 chance for both teams. Micheal Campbell will jump out of the bleachers in the semi finals and tackle Tate Cox and he wont be able to play the rest of the game.

Tate doesn't play for Hazard or Perry unless he has transferred.
warmachine Wrote:Hazard and Perry Central in the Finals as usual. This one is up in the air. 50/50 chance for both teams. Micheal Campbell will jump out of the bleachers in the semi finals and tackle Tate Cox and he wont be able to play the rest of the game.

Say what? :confused:

This doesn't make any sense. Not surprising.
I'm gonna say KCC and PCC end up in the finals and from there its a toss up. If they meet up in the earlier rounds then the winner of that game is my pick for the champion.
Kcc
I look for KCC to take the 14th this year.
it's going to be another toss up season. with kcc, pcc, and hazard leading the pack, even though hazard may be a little less effective than last year. personally, i'm pulling for kcc to make it all the way to rupp.
ladypatriot55 Wrote:it's going to be another toss up season. with kcc, pcc, and hazard leading the pack, even though hazard may be a little less effective than last year. personally, i'm pulling for kcc to make it all the way to rupp.

:dontthink...jk jk..this is gonna be a fun year!
king360 Wrote::dontthink...jk jk..this is gonna be a fun year!

i agree!
This is an easy one, PCC. Chris Noble will have a breakout year and will lead the commadores to a region title since 04 I believe.
BuckMaster Wrote:This is an easy one, PCC. Chris Noble will have a breakout year and will lead the commadores to a region title since 04 I believe.

They won it in 2005 also.
1. Perry Co. Central
2. Knott Co. Central
3. Hazard

IMO, I think PCC will win the 14th, but wouldn't be surprised if KCC won. Good luck to all the 14th Region teams!!
I'm gonna say Perry Central wins the 14th by a narrow margin. Coach Hatcher's style of play puts them in the thick of it every year. They slow the tempo down, play tough defense, and I think Martin is going to be a stand out in this scheme. At Hazard he was used a lot as a spot up shooter, but I think we will play him down low a lot and move him around. That should take some pressure off of Noble and we'll see more points for everyone around the board.

Hazard is always a contender, but they graduated a few good players and lost martin to Perry. They are the returning champs tough and Coach Holland is no stranger to winning the 14th region. Whitaker is the premier PG in the region and his senior leadership can take them far.

Knott has got the talent to win, but we've not seen em' put it together yet. Hopefully this new coach can get them clicking at all cylinders and we will have another great finish to the season like we did last year.
I think Knott is the team to beat
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm gonna say Perry Central wins the 14th by a narrow margin. Coach Hatcher's style of play puts them in the thick of it every year. They slow the tempo down, play tough defense, and I think Martin is going to be a stand out in this scheme. At Hazard he was used a lot as a spot up shooter, but I think we will play him down low a lot and move him around. That should take some pressure off of Noble and we'll see more points for everyone around the board.

Hazard is always a contender, but they graduated a few good players and lost martin to Perry. They are the returning champs tough and Coach Holland is no stranger to winning the 14th region. Whitaker is the premier PG in the region and his senior leadership can take them far.

Knott has got the talent to win, but we've not seen em' put it together yet. Hopefully this new coach can get them clicking at all cylinders and we will have another great finish to the season like we did last year.

I agree up to the point that Knott had a great finish. They finished the season with two losses.
look out for an under dog
Kcc