Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mullins 51, Pikeville 49
If there was ever a home court advantage, Pikeville has it but it mattered not tonight. The Mullins Tigers came on to the court fired up and showed why they should be favored to win the North Conference of Pike County. The game was especially meaningful for Marcus Johnson, a 8th grader at Mullins this year who was cut from this Pikeville team a year ago. Congradulations to the Tigers and what a sweet return it was for Marcus to Pikeville!

stats
Dylan Meade - 19 points, 5 steals, 3 assists
Marcus Johnson - 18 points, 12 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 assist, 4 blocks
Damon Adkins - 6 points, 5 assists
Gaige Ray - 4 points, 9 rebounds, 1 assist
Caleb Meade - 4 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists
I was really impressed and proud of my boys tonight. There was so many times tonight that they could have gave up and didn't. I teach these boys everyday to never give up and it showed tonight. Hats off to pikeville's players they played hard and have alot of talent. As a team were not were we want to be but 4-1 on the season isn't to bad.
Its great to see my old players do good, congrats to Mullins and Dylan and Dalton.
Congrats Mullins
Sounds like a great game!!
................ mullins and belfry will be a good one
I think Mullins is a clear favorite to beat Belfry.
bball_fan Wrote:If there was ever a home court advantage, Pikeville has it but it mattered not tonight. The Mullins Tigers came on to the court fired up and showed why they should be favored to win the North Conference of Pike County. The game was especially meaningful for Marcus Johnson, a 8th grader at Mullins this year who was cut from this Pikeville team a year ago. Congradulations to the Tigers and what a sweet return it was for Marcus to Pikeville!

stats
Dylan Meade - 19 points, 5 steals, 3 assists
Marcus Johnson - 18 points, 12 rebounds, 2 steals, 1 assist, 4 blocks
Damon Adkins - 6 points, 5 assists
Gaige Ray - 4 points, 9 rebounds, 1 assist
Caleb Meade - 4 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists
Congratulations Mullins and Marcus Johnson, you'll have great memories of this game. 18 pts & 12 rebounds and the win.