Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feds Creek 63 Dorton 49
Feds Creek defeated Dorton tonight @ FC 63-49. Really good game. Dont know stats but hopefully Dorton's coach wil post stats.

Both teams was really played hard.

Congrads VIKINGS!!!!!!!!!!
Janitor_32 Wrote:Feds Creek defeated Dorton tonight @ FC 63-49. Really good game. Dont know stats but hopefully Dorton's coach wil post stats.

Good game by the Vikings tonight.

For Dorton:

Cody Belter 13 points, 5 rebounds, 5 blocks
Owen Caudill 13 points, 7 assists
Estil Bentley 12 points
Zach Cantrell 4 points, 3 rebounds
Jesse Lucas 3 points
Zack Huffman 3 points
Victor Fouts 1 point

15 assists
15 turnovers
16 rebounds
8 steals
6 blocks

20-48 from the field
7-22 from the 3 point line
2-11 from the free throw line

For Feds Creek:

Camron Justice 16 points
Johnny Miller 13 points
Patrick Coleman 13 points
Christian Taylor 11 points
Christian Hagy 8 points
Coach, your team played hard! You nailed some 3's when you needed it, Belder is a real talent, gives everyone a lot of problems and the Caudil kid played a nice game for you. Most importantly, you have a bunch of nice kids! You are going to have a nice season!
Thanks for the compliment. They are nice kids. FC seems to have some really good kids too. Congratulations. I guess we'll do it again on Saturday.
For point spread purposes, the score was actually 61-49.
congradulations to feds creek...this game and saturday are going to go a long way in the weekly rankings and showing us what teams really have.
Janitor_32 Wrote:Feds Creek defeated Dorton tonight @ FC 63-49. Really good game. Dont know stats but hopefully Dorton's coach wil post stats.

Janitor, get facts right before you post. Score was actually 61 - 49. :thanks:
Good win for Feds Creek. Dorton is very strong and I know Coach Davis will use this game to improve.
Congrats FC
Pringles, I maybe wrong about the score....all I was doing was going on what the scoreboard said before I left the game. But if it was 63-49 or 61-49 the results are still the same.. FC WON!!!!!
Great Job Coach Justice; looks like your team is building off the momentum from winning the Ken Lemaster Showcase. You have an excellent group of young men; and I know personally that Coach Davis does a tremendous job (look out for Dorton on down the road). Good Luck to you both!
coachatwesley Wrote:Great Job Coach Justice; looks like your team is building off the momentum from winning the Ken Lemaster Showcase. You have an excellent group of young men; and I know personally that Coach Davis does a tremendous job (look out for Dorton on down the road). Good Luck to you both!

I have known coach justice for awhile and I know he is hungry for that county championship.
Great win by Coach Justice but gotta hand it to coach Davis he's been good every year and he will go down swinging keep your head up coach
Grand Slam Wrote:Great win by Coach Justice but gotta hand it to coach Davis he's been good every year and he will go down swinging keep your head up coach

Thanks for the kind and positive words.