Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Estill County Job?
BigSis Wrote:From what you hear? Do you mean gossip? Or something you yourself witnessed? Do you know it to be true and not exaggerated?

Even if Coach T was an "a-hole" (thanks for sharing that by the way), his performance is between himself and his superiors at school. NOT every disgruntled parent that wants to complain to admin. about something the coach did or did not do/say.

A Successful team cannot be run by committee and a successful program does not concern itself with appeasing parents.

And that is all I have to say on the subject.

ok... who is the committee? who is letting them run it? who is appeasing parents? For someone who doesn't make accusations you sure make a lot of them.
i witnessed the things that the coach done to get a whole lot of parents very angry at him and the way he acts. He is supposed to be setting a good example for the kids and telling there parents that he is gonna smack them in the mouth isnt good leadership, its rediculous is what it is
Well who do you think you are to say someone is too good for a place? Thats not right to put a county down like that. Im just assuming that u dont live there?...
i thought this was about Estill co JOB ?

/
Closed because some posters could not be civil about the situation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]