4 Seton Hall vs 5 Texas Tech - March 16 @ 9 pm - ESPN2
3 Memphis vs 6 St. John's - March 17 @ 9 pm - ESPN2
2 Ole Miss vs 7 Troy

2010 NIT - Mississippi State Bracket
1 Mississippi State vs 8 Jackson State - March 16 @ 10 pm - ESPNU
4 North Carolina vs 5 William & Mary - March 16 @ 9:30 pm - ESPN
3 South Florida vs 6 NC State - March 16 @ 8 pm - ESPNU
2 UAB vs 7 Coastal Carolina
I'll go ahead and say that Miss State wins the NIT.

They are the best overall team in it.
^ I hope they do win it. I was very impressed with Illinois as well. Cincinnati has the deepest talent that makes me scratch my head and say "What Happened" as the year progressed. Memphis is in that same category, what happened to them after their great start.

All I know is that I will be rooting for William & Mary in their first game.....
I am actually looking forward to watching this tournament play out. There are some very talented teams, that for whatever reason(s) , wasn't able to put it together for the entire season.

Cincinnati, Mississippi State, UNC, UCONN, Memphis, Virginia Tech all have great talent. Anyone of these teams could easily win it. I'm pulling for the Bulldogs and the Bearcats. I will be happy if either of those two win the NIT.
UConn and UNC are 4 seeds.........................IN THE NIT.
I hope UNC loses their first game that way they will have a losing record for the year.
This is an excellent NIT field..Any other year, this would be a pretty impressive NCAA tournament, lol..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I think Miss. ST. can win it all
I will take Miss St. But if they do have to play UNC that would be one really cool game to watch. Vernardo going against a stick like Zeller. Every shot would be out of there. I am rooting with Miss st and they have the best shot. UConn still strikes me as a team that could have beat anyone in the ncaa tourney but could have lost to any team. They have too much talent to be in the NIT but when you are inconsistent you leave your fate in the hands of other teams.