Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What teams fans showed the most support at the All "A"
All the teams fans did really did good but in ur opinion who stood out the most.
SF they had a pretty good crew..........
the HI HAT CRAZIES were definatly there tonight
The whole crew did good but who really sticks out to me was Brandon Stephens he was absolutely nuts tonight and imo should be a male cheer leader not a football player.
lol sf
the crazies never die no matter how many u bann
SF had a good fan section
I agree. I hope that more fans will support the Raiders friday night against Phelps.
after tonites game at wolfe.......hazard is the best fans ever i dont want to hear nething else
sf had th best
"#_4" Wrote:I agree. I hope that more fans will support the Raiders friday night against Phelps.
I will be there definately hope they win also.........Good Luck Raiders........
The fans at Owsley COunty tonight were unbelivable. Awesome fan support; they really had the boys pumped up and they were a big part of their win tonight. Congradulations OWLS and a big THANKS to the fans. Hope to see the same crowd FRIDAY.

:Shaking: :coach:
South Floyd has a great fan section.... Lets hope it will grow for friday nights game and cheer our boys on for another win.... GOOD LUCK
Sf...it Dont Matter How Many Of Us U Bann U Cant Get Rid Of Us...the Crazzies Will Be Back Tomorrow Good Luck Raiders ..mad Props To Brandon Stephens
Yeah brandon is probaly gonna paint his whole body to see if he can get away with it
Wed. nights game between the Owsley County Owls and jbs the owls had a very good supportive group of fans. I hope they all show at the game Friday night between Owsley County Owls and the Lee County Bobcats.
i hope brandon dont get thrown out where were on probation but hopefully he dont because all he is doing is being a crazy
the cazies will be there tommorrow night and there will b a couple that r painted and i'm gonna be 1 of'em...Brandon Stephans U R THE MAN!!!!! LET"S GO RAIDERS