Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top 10 Juniors in the 15th.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:Just so all of you know Justin Blanton is a Senior not a Junior.

I agree with everyone who placed in that list Ethan Johnson...he is a really good player. I was shocked that there was only one person who listed Jesse Meek. He would have to be in any list of Juniors who really good.

Jamie McCarty I would agree with only half of the time. He is really good when he's playing as part of a team but here lately he's only wanted to showboat and he hasn't shown me anything at all to put him on a list such as this.
I'll just say this and I am not going to be gracious enough to care one way or another if you think that I am a smart elleck or not. It takes a complete moron to get on here a claim to be a member of the booster club and then call one of your teams players a hot dog and a showboat. I guess you'll have a hard time looking Jamie McCarty's mother in the eye at the next booster club meeting if you are indeed a member of the booster club. Your right Jamie may not be a top 10 junior, be could very well be the #1 junior in the region. All I can say is that I think that every JCHS fan will agree with me in saying that we wish to God that you would find another team to root for, and quit embarrassing the program with your constant idiotic statements.

I have a new user name you can use if you do choose to continue to post. How about Imnotallthere.

Oh and by the way, you again show how little you know about your own team, because Justin Blanton is a J.U.N.I.O.R.

Moderators , please excuse and forgive my outburst, but this is a family matter that needs to be taken care of by our own.
Case & McCarty
Anthony Coleman of East Ridge
"rockhouse" Wrote:All I can say is you need to double check that you are badly mistaken.

Color me corrected. I thought all this time that Justin was a senior but found out that he is in fact a junior. I'm glad that he will be around for another year. Please forgive me.

As for my comments about Jamie McCarty he sure showed me last night and I'm glad. I apologize for my comments and ask forgiveness of all.
Jamie Case- belfry
"Dolphinsfan" Wrote:I'll just say this and I am not going to be gracious enough to care one way or another if you think that I am a smart elleck or not. It takes a complete moron to get on here a claim to be a member of the booster club and then call one of your teams players a hot dog and a showboat. I guess you'll have a hard time looking Jamie McCarty's mother in the eye at the next booster club meeting if you are indeed a member of the booster club. Your right Jamie may not be a top 10 junior, be could very well be the #1 junior in the region. All I can say is that I think that every JCHS fan will agree with me in saying that we wish to God that you would find another team to root for, and quit embarrassing the program with your constant idiotic statements.

I have a new user name you can use if you do choose to continue to post. How about Imnotallthere.

Oh and by the way, you again show how little you know about your own team, because Justin Blanton is a J.U.N.I.O.R.

Moderators , please excuse and forgive my outburst, but this is a family matter that needs to be taken care of by our own.

I humbly ask for the forgiveness of all of the JCHS faithful for my thoughtless comments. I think that JC has a wonderful basketball team when they play as a team. Unfortunately they don't do that all the time....but that is no excuse for my comments and I'm truly sorry.

I did not in any way intend to say that Jamie McCarty was not a good ball player because you would have to be blind to not see his talent. He had an awesome game last night and looked be well beyond any problems that he may have had in the beginning of the season. Jamie, I ask your forgiveness more than any...I am truly sorry for my callous comments.

Go JCHS! Go all the way boys! And don't look back....no matter what anyone says. You guys can do it...I know it and I believe in it.
mccarty
meek
Betsy Layne has 2 more victories one against paintsville and the other against jackson city. Justin Collins Samuel Keathley both played good games. Keep up the good work.
Were talking about top juniors here not Justin Collins or Samuel Keathly a good player in my eyes would rather get an assist or in other words pass up a good shot for a great shot what does Justin Collins and Samuel Keathly do all you can say about that is shoot how many shots has Justin Collins missed in the past 5 games he has shot under 30% from three point range and probably under the goal also same for Samuel shooting way too many threes, Justin Collins has the potential to be a top junior but you have to be a good all around player in my eyes to get a top vote pass up a shot sometimes you will find it can get you good things.
Justin Collins is horrible I think.
dont forget david hess from pike central...u also have jacob sword from pikeville...they should be in there someplace
Samuel Keathley is a sophmore
McCarty, Case, and Johnson are the best Juniors.
Jamie McCarty
Jesse Meek
Justin Blanton
Ethan Johnson
Daniel Pugh