Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central-34 vs Knox Central-28
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I just got done watching my copy of this game and wanted to say CONGRATS TO COACH HADDIX.

Perry seems to have some really good players.

#8 runs hard and has some speed to burn.

#2 looks like he has a good set of hands and has some hops, which is bad news to all DB he will face.

:Thumbs:
What a great hit by #5 Sizemore, from Perry.
Everyone should tackle like that.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:What a great hit by #5 Sizemore, from Perry.
Everyone should tackle like that.

that was a good hit! he may be small but he is a brute! and tough as nails!
It was the definition of a form tackle. Real nice hit. The guy he hit bounced right back up too, showed real good toughness.
Quote:Agreed. He is an invaluable asset for us this year. So glad to have him back, he is a great young man.

I gotta agree about him being a great young man. Ive seen him grow up and ive never seen him get out of control. No bad temper, no bad attitude, just plays football hard.

As a matter of fact I saw him pretty much get screwed out of the state wrestling finals last year. He was the victim of a ruling that could of probably been over looked by the official but since it was the state semi finals I guess he was just doing what any of us would of done. He didnt know at the time the other kid would fake an injury to get the win. My point being at the lowest of times for him and his family they came to me and asked about the ruling and after I explained it to them nothing else was said. Cody could of quit right there or threw his head gear in the stands like I have seen a few PCC wrestlers do in the past when losing in the semi finals. But he didn't, he immediately started to focus on his next match. I gained a lot of respect for Cody and his Dad that day. Im sure they were crushed, but they didn't dwell on it. Its a very tough feat to make it to the top 4 wrestlers in the state. I hope he gets his chance at redemption this year.

A lot of that has to do with his family. Ive never seen his Dad, or Mom for that matter get out of hand at any of his or his brothers sporting events. Even off the field you never hear any bad stuff said about the Hollans. ( I think they are Hollans and not Hollands right?)

Ok back to retirement until after football season. I just wanted to say something positive about Cody and his family. Im glad you all got to read a post from me. You probably learned something from this novel.

:okay:Confusedilly::closeenough::lolrage: Ivw been dieing to try these out!