Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Luol Deng to New Jersey Nets?
With the talks heating up between NBA owners and its players, fans of basketball are hopeful that a new deal will be in place soon and the league will get started at some point this year. The talks have also increased interests in trades and free agent signings on the internet.

The latest trade rumors involve the New Jersey Nets trying desperately to acquire a small forward in efforts to improve the team and hopes that building a stronger roster will keep Deron Williams from leaving for free agency after the upcoming NBA season.

The trade involves Luol Deng from the Chicago Bulls, and it would be a terrific move if the Nets want to become contenders in the Eastern Conference. Deng would add another scorer and a player that plays terrific defense. The Bulls would free up some much-needed cap space as they try to sign a shooting guard, the team's weakness from last season, in its attempt to win an NBA championship.

The Nets would need to send the Bulls either a couple of players or draft picks, but the cap space would be the main reason for this deal to go through. If the front office from Chicago gets a shooting guard in place, look for a deal before the start of the next NBA season.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/bbcph
nets suck lol
I don't think Deron Williams and Deng would Mesh well.
I dont see this happening. And who do the bulls have at SF without deng? Is their next excuse going to be no small forward?
I hope this doesn't happen.
king360 Wrote:I hope this doesn't happen.

well its going to sweetchecks lol