Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exporting........... Gasoline
Next time you go to fill up remember:Sad04:

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/eco...?hpt=hp_t2

Gasoline: The new big U.S. export

NeW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The United States is awash in gasoline. So much so, in fact, that the country is exporting a record amount of it.
The country exported 430,000 more barrels of gasoline a day than it imported in September, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

That is about twice the amount at the start of the year, and experts and industry insiders say the trend is here to stay.
Someone step up and make that stay here and lower prices. I swear if gas was 1.00 per gallon I would be a much happier person. It really would make everyone happier. You could actually travel or just go out for a drive.
A simple cure to high gas prices, get a vehicle like Chuck Norris has that runs on fear.
nky Wrote:Next time you go to fill up remember:Sad04:

http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/05/news/eco...?hpt=hp_t2

Gasoline: The new big U.S. export

NeW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The United States is awash in gasoline. So much so, in fact, that the country is exporting a record amount of it.
The country exported 430,000 more barrels of gasoline a day than it imported in September, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration.

That is about twice the amount at the start of the year, and experts and industry insiders say the trend is here to stay.

If I'm not mistaken. We also Export it CHEAPER than what we Import it!
Keep the gas. Lower our prices. Puts more money in the pockets of Americans. Americans spend more money. Problem solved! NO wait. That's to easy and makes sense. Something the Gov. knows nothing about...making sense.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
See my avatar for thoughts on the matter.
I thought high gas prices was Bush's fault. More stupid crap out of the left.......
Where are all the people on here who were slamming Bush? Oh yeah, I know, drawing unemployment and wishing they would have stuck with that GED course.