Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pikeville players
"basehit" Wrote:
"Anonymous" Wrote:I have watched cory hamilton play for a long time and he is on of the better short stops i have seen lets look at last years short stops accross the region you have got paul dease from ER who was a great liabilityfor the warriors last year with his glove, jc ss not sure on his name but he had a weak arm and couldnt play in the creek, Hensley from paintsville is a mediocre ss alot of mental problems, kyle potter for pike central no arm bad glove and wasnt even a mediocre hitter so out of that bunch I would say cory is the best ss in the 15th.

He isnt better than Eric Slone, current ER SS.

Are you serious?
From what i saw hamilton is a more talented SS...but that is just my opinion and you have yours, but i honestly think that corey is better
"basehit" Wrote:
"Anonymous" Wrote:I have watched cory hamilton play for a long time and he is on of the better short stops i have seen lets look at last years short stops accross the region you have got paul dease from ER who was a great liabilityfor the warriors last year with his glove, jc ss not sure on his name but he had a weak arm and couldnt play in the creek, Hensley from paintsville is a mediocre ss alot of mental problems, kyle potter for pike central no arm bad glove and wasnt even a mediocre hitter so out of that bunch I would say cory is the best ss in the 15th.

He isnt better than Eric Slone, current ER SS.
He was better than Slone Monday!! Much better.
Eric Slone could be one of the worst short stops i have ever seen play the gameof baseball.
Then you have watched one game.
sometimes one game is enough to see! Talent is talent and becomes apparent very quickly to those who know what it looks like.
What?!? I wasn't saying that he's the best, but that was just a stupid comment. The worst shortstop to ever play the game of baseball???
Im sorry I have no idea what talent looks like..... :roll:
Well I personally dont think that Slone is nearly as talented at the SS postition as hamilton