Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR tournament ????? what do you think
HEY you guys and girls going to meet up with us at dewey around 7:00am. Ill be there if you all want to fish. Will make a little tournament. If your not there by 8:00am im gone out on the water. Hope to see some of you out there. Try to let me no if your going to show up by posting on here.
The water was up a couple days ago.. but you could still put in your boats and everything.. i would love to go but as of now I will be in Indiana on the 15th watching my horse race.. but if not i will be there
I got some bad news. I asked for the 15th off of work, but they couldn't give it to me due to some guys being on vacation so I'm gonna have to scratch my name from the entries. Sorry guys. I already had my partner and my boat liscensed for it, then this came up. Hopefully we can get one going this summer some time.
where just going to cancel the tournament not enough people getting in also I forgot about it being turkey season. :closed:
My bf is mad because he isn't going to be able to go turkey hunting because of us going to Indiana.. but he will get over it lol
15thRegionCrazy Wrote:My bf is mad because he isn't going to be able to go turkey hunting because of us going to Indiana.. but he will get over it lol
Now I think turkey hunting would be more important then going to Indiana you could go there anytime. Just kidding LOL
Fishing = good Smile
it sounds like y'all got it all planned out. hope it gets together soon. keep info posted
cornwolf Wrote:Fishing = good Smile

Nice
i'm all for a bgr tournament.
thats sound pretty good 2 me-i love to fish. but where is it and when?