Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buckhorn 57 - Knott County Central 55
Reason Paige came to PCC not just for winning. Because he was not eligble in New York or was not able to play in WV. That is the reason he came to PCC.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Lived in Knott County. Tell me a kid that played at Knott that was from a different county.

So it's not a transfer if they just switch to another school in the county? Sorry that's not going to work. Technically it's a transfer, and we should take Knott's regional title away from two years ago. The drought would still exist for Knott, if not for a transfer.
And btw, you ragged on here when Corey Martin transferred from Hazard to PCC, and that was within the county.
You have a very twisted point of view, friend.
Benchwarmer sounds like a parrot that can only say a Few words RAAAAAAAAT PCC has transfers. Hey benchwarmer your a jacka#@ . RAAAAAAAAT PCC has transfers. Why don't you come up with something new or are you too stupid. RAAAAAAAAAAT PCC Has transfers. Your a joke just mad cause your team is losing and now looking to make excuses.
Aslan Wrote:So it's not a transfer if they just switch to another school in the county? Sorry that's not going to work. Technically it's a transfer, and we should take Knott's regional title away from two years ago. The drought would still exist for Knott, if not for a transfer.
And btw, you ragged on here when Corey Martin transferred from Hazard to PCC, and that was within the county.

Its obvious you have no idea as to why tate cox transferred. It had nothing to do with playing ball, it had to do with some allegations regarding the principal by some of the teachers and one of those being his mom.
jacobcody2 Wrote:Reason Paige came to PCC not just for winning. Because he was not eligble in New York or was not able to play in WV. That is the reason he came to PCC.

Not true. They were still following him in the Buffalo N.Y. papers up until the time he starting playing. In fact there was a story on him in the papers when he was ruled eligible. They were hoping he would return up until he started playing. Easy to verify check for yourself. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Not true. They were still following him in the Buffalo N.Y. papers up until the time he starting playing. In fact there was a story on him in the papers when he was ruled eligible. They were hoping he would return up until he started playing. Easy to verify check for yourself. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

Brother cecil, dont waste your breath. All the ppl on here really calmed down about paige when they thought he couldnt play, LOL!!! I said the whole time how good he was and that I thought he was one of the best players in the state. Now that everyone else is seeing the samething they want to bring up old stuff about this kid.
ballstar Wrote:Brother cecil, dont waste your breath. All the ppl on here really calmed down about paige when they thought he couldnt play, LOL!!! I said the whole time how good he was and that I thought he was one of the best players in the state. Now that everyone else is seeing the samething they want to bring up old stuff about this kid.

You're probably right. I just hate to see stuff put on here that is patently false. Stuff that is easily checked. Remember Paige is only a 17 year old kid. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
^you are correct. As long as you, pcc and khsaa now the truth who cares what anyone else thinks or says. U can say anything on a site where your name doesnt have to be attached to it.
The 14th region sure has had some tough games this year. It will be interesting to see who comes out on top and how they compete in the Sweet 16 this year!!!!
Downtown10 Wrote:Its obvious you have no idea as to why tate cox transferred. It had nothing to do with playing ball, it had to do with some allegations regarding the principal by some of the teachers and one of those being his mom.

Then, whats the excuse for Zach Davis transferring??...........EXACTLY! Because he wanted to! Just like every other kid that transfers, cause they WANT TO...get over it!
ballstar Wrote:Then, whats the excuse for Zach Davis transferring??...........EXACTLY! Because he wanted to! Just like every other kid that transfers, cause they WANT TO...get over it!

I dont know i'll have to ask him. As for me saying anything about transfering other than tate cox you will not find anything that i have said. Check the whole site if you want i've never said anything,and the only reason I said anything about tate was to get the story straight for people that had no clue as to what they were talking about. So if you wanna talk SH*T and tell somebody to get over it you'd better go to someone else that has a problem with it. PAL!
Downtown10 Wrote:Its obvious you have no idea as to why tate cox transferred. It had nothing to do with playing ball, it had to do with some allegations regarding the principal by some of the teachers and one of those being his mom.

I didn't say why he transferred and don't really care. I'm just making a point, Knott Co wouldn't have won region without Tate transferring. Perry and Hazard are not the only schools that get transfers.
Like I have said before transfers don't bother me..

However,Zach Davis is not a transfer-he came to KCC as a freshmen..I think a transfer HAS to attend a different high school, he did not.

And completely contradicting my above statement Paige coming from New York to attend PCC for one year to get his own name out there to college scouts does rub me the wrong way..for Perry County boys as well as other schools.
But whatever a few more games and most of us will never think of him again..
Does the KHSAA have a policy against PEDs?

I was just wondering.
Congrats Buckhorn on a big win before tournament. Almost forgot what this thread was about!
jacobcody2 Wrote:Reason Paige came to PCC not just for winning. Because he was not eligble in New York or was not able to play in WV. That is the reason he came to PCC.

Another with wrong information. Jaysean was eligible in NY. And, just for fun, his old high school team is seeded first going into playoffs (without him). Good luck to Perry and Jamestown.
Congrats Buckhorn!!! Should be a fun couple of weeks in the 14th!!!!!
Irish Wrote:Another with wrong information. Jaysean was eligible in NY. And, just for fun, his old high school team is seeded first going into playoffs (without him). Good luck to Perry and Jamestown.

Irish with the cockblock on the hater.
I like Buckhorn as a team and I do see them giving Perry a tough game. Knott needs to get there act together quick if they want to go to RUPP.
kcc isnt what they have hyped up to be! they are good but not great, i look for them to get upset early in regions
BIGDADDY B Wrote:Benchwarmer sounds like a parrot that can only say a Few words RAAAAAAAAT PCC has transfers. Hey benchwarmer your a jacka#@ . RAAAAAAAAT PCC has transfers. Why don't you come up with something new or are you too stupid. RAAAAAAAAAAT PCC Has transfers. Your a joke just mad cause your team is losing and now looking to make excuses.

Do what?
Aslan Wrote:So it's not a transfer if they just switch to another school in the county? Sorry that's not going to work. Technically it's a transfer, and we should take Knott's regional title away from two years ago. The drought would still exist for Knott, if not for a transfer.

I didn't say anything about transfer's in the post you replied to. I said tell me a kid that has ever played for Knott boys or girls that was from a different county besides Knott.
BIGDADDY B Wrote:Benchwarmer sounds like a parrot that can only say a Few words RAAAAAAAAT PCC has transfers. Hey benchwarmer your a jacka#@ . RAAAAAAAAT PCC has transfers. Why don't you come up with something new or are you too stupid. RAAAAAAAAAAT PCC Has transfers. Your a joke just mad cause your team is losing and now looking to make excuses.

LOL. How you feel now?
^^^lol
Some kids transfer, because their PARENTS want them to get an EDUCATION!!!! Hazard is a great example of this reasoning!!! THe "TRI-COUNTY" Bulldogs are a product of PARENTS wanting EDUCATION!!!! Enough said!!!!
We Bleed Blue Wrote:Some kids transfer, because their PARENTS want them to get an EDUCATION!!!! Hazard is a great example of this reasoning!!! THe "TRI-COUNTY" Bulldogs are a product of PARENTS wanting EDUCATION!!!! Enough said!!!!

I put a few in bold for you. Enough said

2011 Average ACT score

South Laurel High School 20.2
Jackson City School 19.3
North Laurel High School 19.1
Powell County High School 18.3
Estill County High School 18.2
Knott County Central High School 18
Hazard High School 17.9 Way to go on leading the charge on better education. LOL
Letcher County Central High School 17.8
Breathitt County High School 17.5
Jenkins Independent School 17.4
Buckhorn School 17.4
Leslie County High School 17.3
Cordia School 15.8
Perry County Central 0