Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Matt Day commits to UVA-Wise
Just announced
He said "University of Wise in Virginia"....
I think that means UVA-Wise anyway.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change it
Always great to see these kids get a shot to play for their degree!
Congrats to a great kid. Bet some Kentucky schools will regret they let him leave the state.....
Congrats Matt!
Congrats Matt!!! Good Luck!!!
zaga_fan Wrote:Always great to see these kids get a shot to play for their degree!

Agree. Always glad to see our KY kids go on to the next level.
Congrats to Matt...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats and Good Luck to Matt!
Congratulations. Personally, I think Day has the talent to play at a higher level than VA Wise.
Day does have the ability to play at a higer level but playing NAIA will not be a walk in the park for Mr. Day. He will no longer be the biggest guy on the floor. There will be several as big as he is and some more athletic. If he can go in and start as a freshmen at UVA Wise, that will be a big accomplishment. Good luck to you Matt you have had a tremendous career and will be missed.
Congrats Matt.
Congrats young man
Very nice player and an even better person, he will have a great term at UVA-Wise.
Congrats young man! Do work
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Congrats Matt
Mr. Day will be a NAIA All-American before his 4 years is done
congrats to Matt Day--i had a chance to watch him a couple times when they came to Lexington--he seems to be a talented scorer and believe he will do well at that level!!!
Would love to see that for Mr. Day.