Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Henry Clay 40 - Belfry 20
jetpilot Wrote:There used to be two times and two times only Belfry fans would be silent: after a beatdown and when ACT scores came out. Sadly, even those two don't work anymore.
You shou;d be ashame dof youself especially if you are an adult for pitting down kids like that. i know of plenty of people from back when i was in school that scored perfect on their ACT"S. Putting them down by saying what you did is low.
Don't get too fired up skully, it's just jet pile it trying to stir some stuff. I just saw him riding around Pikeville with his Ray Bans on cranking Glory Days!!
I haven't got to see Belfry play yet this year, but honestly Belfry is never as good this time of year as they are come playoff time. Remember in 2003 Belfry got dominated by a not so good Boyd County team 18-0 in August, but went on to win the state championship.
skully03 Wrote:You shou;d be ashame dof youself especially if you are an adult for pitting down kids like that. i know of plenty of people from back when i was in school that scored perfect on their ACT"S. Putting them down by saying what you did is low.

Ahhh don't worry about jetpilot... he's harmless.

He's just trying to get some shots in before the massacre on 21st.. after that you'll see him crawling around in threads about Betsy Layne, South Floyd, Jenkins, and the like... that is really more of his quarry anyway. He just tests his material against those he respects to make sure he is in playoff form.

:biggrin:
Just another asshole we should all have on ignore