Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's Next?
In 2016, who will be the next candidate to run for President from each party? Yahoo! released a story where they listed several candidates for each side. From reasonable process of elimination, as of today it seems as if the favorites would be:

Democrat: Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, Others?
Republican: Marco Rubio, Chris Christie, Others?

Will Christie have a shot at the nomination with so much heat on him right now from Republicans?

Will a dark horse candidate emerge? Who would YOU like to see get the nomination for either or both sides? Who would make a great VP nomination?
Hillary says no, but if she doesn't run it would surprise me.
D: Hillary Clinton - VP: Joe Manchin

R: Chris Christie - VP: Haley Barbour
^If she runs, will anyone else have a chance against her in the primary? Do you forsee Biden giving it a run if the 2nd Obama/Biden term is successful?
4_real Wrote:D: Hillary Clinton - VP: Joe Manchin

R: Chris Christie - VP: Haley Barbour

Is Manchin that popular already? If not, I assume you are believing he will be in four years. I do not know anything about him other than the basics (D- Senator WV, in office since 2010), what do Democrats like about him? Why would he be a good selection?
I would vote against joe biden if he ran for president.
LWC Wrote:Is Manchin that popular already? If not, I assume you are believing he will be in four years. I do not know anything about him other than the basics (D- Senator WV, in office since 2010), what do Democrats like about him? Why would he be a good selection?

I'm just saying that's my dream ticket lol..I always have liked Manchin cause the way he stayed with the families of those who lost family members when the sago mine exploded. Showing just beacause your a polotician don't mean ur non human lol
^Gotcha.