Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Harrison
he won Mr.Basketball for the state of Texas, wonder how he beat out J.Randle?
^
More times than not, the best players doesnt necessarily win the award.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
More times than not, the best players doesnt necessarily win the award.

true,J Hood won Mr Basketball
Who is Aaron Harrison?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congratulations to him on the award.

Now maybe he, his brother, Mr Randle and the rest can win something that really matters. A championship as a team.
cuppett777 Wrote:he won Mr.Basketball for the state of Texas, wonder how he beat out J.Randle?

Randle missed most of the season due to an injury. I am shocked he beat out his brother.
It seems Texas is starting to produce some quality basketball players while there football stock has dropped dramatically.
The Blue Blur Wrote:Randle missed most of the season due to an injury. I am shocked he beat out his brother.

ok, thanks i havent keep up with them so i didnt know that..
^^^agree... 29.4 pts,, 12.9 rpg,, 3.3 dimes and 3.1 blks.. Not bad numbers for anyone.. Being Jacob Jenkins,, Vee Sanford and Aaron Cosby were his competition,, was and still is a no brainer..

Mix1...
Aslan Wrote:Who was better than Hood that year?

my point was ,what good did it do him,he dont play and should have not never been on UK team, i grew up in Madisonville so ,and know he didnt have much help on that team and he shot alot, so its easy to have those numbers..he is a good kid but not a player that should be at UK, maybe Western KY or Murray St he could have played more..
I think had he not had injury issues he could've contributed more last year. But you're right, he's a mid major player. However he did deserve to win Mr. Basketball that year. Not his fought it was a down year for basketball in Kentucky.