Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Harlan 9/20/13
Middlesboro (3-0) coming off a win over Bell goes into Harlan to face the Green Dragons (0-3) who are coming off a loss to Lynn Camp.

Is it easy to say Middlesboro names the score on this one? :1:
[Image:

]
Middlesboro beat Bell. Harlan loss to Lynn Camp. Math is easy. Middlesboro by 20.
Middlesboro 34

Harlan 6
I am frustrated with the Harlan faithful. If they were capable of winning 4 or 5 wins at least they would be on here talking about their chances in games. JB has busted his butt for this program and now everybody from Harlan has turn their back on him and the program. At least support these kids. I don't know why city kids that play football don't come to the county where they love their football. I can promise you this, we will have 4.000 fans on the home side every Friday night. We might not have a good year but we don't give up on our kids.
JB is and has always been a class act!! Whatever talent level he has, he will make the best of it. I don't think it'll be enough though; Jackets by 24.
Middlesboro by 30
Middlesboro 49

Harlan 6

Rumors Harlan's QB won't play putting an already hefty workload on the Running Back. Kid could run for 2,000 yards if he had a line.
BBN30 Wrote:Middlesboro 49

Harlan 6

Rumors Harlan's QB won't play putting an already hefty workload on the Running Back. Kid could run for 2,000 yards if he had a line.

If this is true, this will not be pretty.
Harlan will show up and play. JB does a good job. But too many horses on the Jacket side. Jackets move to 4-0.

MHS 42
HHS 14
Clock will run in this one if Mboro doesn't come out flat. ( No reflection on JB at all) Harlan is just limited.