Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Williamsburg vs Jackson Co Updates
footballfever Wrote:Is Griffith playing any?

No Skyler goes to doctor Friday...:Thumbs:
Jackson co 60
Williamsburg 28

:Sad04::igiveup::Sad04:
Jackson co 62
Williamsburg 28
:flame: :flame: :flame:

Wow........Jackson kicking :moon::moon::moon:

END OF 3rd
No suprise here. Williamsburg is not in the top 10 in region.

I agree with an earlier post, Jackson County should not be in all A. KHSAA really should take a look at numbers. I do not blame Jackson , KHSAA has really dropped the ball here.
There is a reason we have the Generals ranked as our top team in the region -

13th Region Power Rankings
It always seems to happen. Corbin was in it for a long time and should have never been.
Jackson co 66
Williamsburg 33

Boo...boooo. :Sad04:
PRIDE101 Wrote:No suprise here. Williamsburg is not in the top 10 in region.

I agree with an earlier post, Jackson County should not be in all A. KHSAA really should take a look at numbers. I do not blame Jackson , KHSAA has really dropped the ball here.

KHSAA has NOTHING to do with the All A.
PRIDE101 Wrote:No suprise here. Williamsburg is not in the top 10 in region.

KHSAA has nothing to do with the All A.
Jackson co 70
Williamsburg 33

:igiveup:

TIMEOUT.
My Bad, whoever does, dropped the ball here. They should not be in it.
PRIDE101 Wrote:My Bad, whoever does, dropped the ball here. They should not be in it.

The All A has their own commitee. It isn't a KHSAA state tourney.
Jackson co 83
Williamsburg 43

Williamsburg need to play Jackson county in football. :biglmao:
They need to take another look at numbers. Or change the name ,because it is not All A.
Jackson county 83
Williamsburg 52

FINAL THANK GOODNESS.....GOOD WIN JACKSON COUNTY. :ChairHit:
The All A is based on number of students from sophomore to senior classes. Jackson is right on border line some years they are in it some years they aint. Just the way it goes.
low_post_threat Wrote:The All A is based on number of students from sophomore to senior classes. Jackson is right on border line some years they are in it some years they aint. Just the way it goes.

It doesn't matter if it's based on senior class. There are over 40% of the schools playing in it which means, IMO, the purpose of having it for small schools is no longer what its for.
footballfever Wrote:It doesn't matter if it's based on senior class. There are over 40% of the schools playing in it which means, IMO, the purpose of having it for small schools is no longer what its for.
Just the rules buddy... We didn't make but we have to follow em