Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Florida Hires Orlando Antigua
Its official.
We just lost a great recruiter. Cal said last year he thought Orlando would be a head coach within a year or two and he was right.
Its all the more fitting that Pitino and Masiello got the backhand for lying about that little thing called a degree.
I wonder if Barnhart made a call to inform them so Orlando could get the job lol.
Hate to see him go!! But also glad that he is getting his chance to be the man.
I was waiting to board a plane to Detroit from Lexington and I HATE flying. I saw Orlando Antigua boarding the same flight. I thought to myself, "I am sure God is a UK fan so I should safely make it to my destination".....lol
I don't trust words, I trust action...
O had been mentioned a month or more ago with them. Look for Tony Barbree to take Os place..
Good luck to Coach Antigua. I think he will do a good job there.
There is no way he can offer as much money to recruits at S. Fla as he was able to at UK, this is a BAD move.....
Stardust Wrote:There is no way he can offer as much money to recruits at S. Fla as he was able to at UK, this is a BAD move.....

Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Stardust Wrote:There is no way he can offer as much money to recruits at S. Fla as he was able to at UK, this is a BAD move.....

I can think of 6 or 8 million dollar why it was a good move.....SHOW ME THE MONEY. :biglmao:
According to Lville fans, Dusty is spot on Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:According to Lville fans, Dusty is spot on Confusednicker:

Yeah Louisville fans thinks Ricky Whitecoat is gods gift to Basketball, Louisville, and to all the woman of Louisville.
64SUR Wrote:I can think of 6 or 8 million dollar why it was a good move.....SHOW ME THE MONEY. :biglmao:
There is NO WAY he can offer new recruits that kind of salary!!!! :igiveup: I know that is less than what UK players receive, but no way can he come close to giving players that much money at USF!
64SUR Wrote:I can think of 6 or 8 million dollar why it was a good move.....SHOW ME THE MONEY. :biglmao:

Floyd the money man Mayweather can give you 8 million reasons why too.. He dropped that much on UK to win it all.