Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley Girls Vs Powell Girls Monday 1/8/07
ON Monday night the lady pirates come to Booneville for a rematch with the Lady Owls! WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BRING HOME THE VICTORY. Remember the discussion that went on after the Lady Owls defeated the lady pirates on their home floor. It's gonna be a good game, Ladies let's keep it clean and safe, and may the best team win. IT'S GONNA BE A BARN BURNER..

COME OUT AND SUPPORT YOUR FAVORITE TEAMS THEY WORK HARD AND THEY DESERVE YOU ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!
This game is going to be one of the best of the season! A great match up game that should bring out a big crowd. If the Lady Owls come out ready to win and defend their home court like I know they will, then I believe they can come out with the victory for the second time this season!

Go Lady Owls!!!
Ok...Powell Co. gave up in the 4th. Powell county has learned and grown from that game. That will be the last time the Owls pull out a win from a 20 point lead. After Owsleys reaction to their win at Powell, the Lady Pirates WILL not let that happen again.
TakeItToThaHouse Wrote:Ok...Powell Co. gave up in the 4th. Powell county has learned and grown from that game. That will be the last time the Owls pull out a win from a 20 point lead. After Owsleys reaction to their win at Powell, the Lady Pirates WILL not let that happen again.

I don't want to sound mean, and I'm not saying that one team is going to win over the other because it is anyones game, BUT you cannot say that the Lady Pirates will not let it happen again...ever...because anything can happen. If the Lady Owls want it AGAIN and it comes down to it, you better believe they'll put back up that same fight they put up the last time. IMO...just what I think.
Powell
IMO-Owsley
Close game I predict.
ieatfeathers Wrote:IMO-Owsley
Close game I predict.

I agree with both statements.

Let's Go Lady Owls!:popcorn:
I agree its goin to be a very well matched game.
And lets say the lady pirates are gonna do everything in their power to not let what happened last time happen again..sound better?