Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
U of L Postseason Ban
It appears that Louisville will be missing the Tourney this year, as they are announcing a self-imposed postseason ban. I guess Pitino decided to save his job by screwing over the players. Still hope the NCAA hammers their butts..
The Cards trying to minimize the damages and not taking a chance on having the 2013 Championship stripped...I hope they drop the bomb on that piece of shit University....
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Demarcus ware Wrote:It appears that Louisville will be missing the Tourney this year, as they are announcing a self-imposed postseason ban. I guess Pitino decided to save his job by screwing over the players. Still hope the NCAA hammers their butts..
The president decided on the ban. Not Pitino. Rick wasn't for the ban.
This is only the beginning.......
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
There was a fan on UL rivals board blaming all of this on Matt Jones lol...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
You should see the scout forums. In all its glory, UofL never disappoints with its complete garbage fan base and obsession with UK.

I hope the NCAA drops the hammer much harder than this.
Will be very very surprised if Pitino is still at Louisville next season...
When the text messages sent from Andre McGee's phone to Katina Powell comes out....... THIS WILL GET NASTY!!!! (No pun intended) Katina Powell's attorney said the text messages were to graphic to be in the book "Breaking Cardinal Rules".

U of L is going to loose their 2013 National Championship. Montrez Harrell and Chane Behana played on that 2013 team and U of L admitted the stripper/prostitute scandal happened.

And IF the the NCAA doesn't hammer U of L more than accepting a 1 year post-season ban....... College athletics turns in to the Wild Wild West. And the NCAA needs to be de-commissioned.

#L1C4nicate
#DownComesTheBanner
Poor little Tards
Is this the same Rick Pitino who according to UK fans, could do no wrong while at UK, and whose name hangs from the rafters at Rupp?

Ever notice how many "UK fans" appear to hate U of L more than they love UK?

Advice to both UL fans & UK fans is similar to advice to a class of third graders - "Worry about yourself, not about your neighbor!" : o
Sportsfan70 Wrote:Is this the same Rick Pitino who according to UK fans, could do no wrong while at UK, and whose name hangs from the rafters at Rupp?

Ever notice how many "UK fans" appear to hate U of L more than they love UK?

Advice to both UL fans & UK fans is similar to advice to a class of third graders - "Worry about yourself, not about your neighbor!" : o

U of L has created a culture of sleaze, lies and now has one of the worst reputations in college athletics that will forever be linked to them.

Pitino, Petrino, Jurich, President Ramsey.... the scandals and investigations are piling on by the week and most of them are because they can't keep their mouths shut and make it way to easy for us to make fun of them.

Pitino's jersey needs to be removed from the rafters at Rupp arena, even more so now because of the way Ricky 3-Stacks flipped off the crowd as he left the arena after the UK vs. U of L game. Yes, Pitino did some good things for UK.... but his behavior and actions, IMO, has warranted the removal of his jersey.

And as far as the 'Worry about yourself and not your neighbor' line....... get real pal. U of L's ADMINISTRATION ADMITTED THAT STRIPPING AND SEX PARTIES HAPPENED IN MINARDI HALL FOR RECRUITS AND U of L MBB PLAYERS!!!!!!!! THERE IS A BOOK ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED AND ONE OF THE BIGGEST COLLEGE ATHLETIC SCANDAL'S IN THE PAST 20 YEARS HAPPENING TO OUR ARCH-RIVAL SCHOOL!!!!!!!!
Demarcus ware Wrote:It appears that Louisville will be missing the Tourney this year, as they are announcing a self-imposed postseason ban. I guess Pitino decided to save his job by screwing over the players. Still hope the NCAA hammers their butts..

it's hammer time.
OldJacket Wrote:There was a fan on UL rivals board blaming all of this on Matt Jones lol...

^:hilarious:
Dearest Pulp Fiction,

Not saying it didn't happen. It's quite clear that U of L is in it up to their balls. : )

As a UK grad, if there's anything out there for others to use to make fun of us, it's UK's performance on the football field. It's time UK fans stopped with the old adage of "we're a basketball school." UK needs to join the ranks of Mich State, Wisc, Fla, U of L, Tex A&M,
Baylor, etc. in having competitive teams in both sports. My Lord, even Duke's football program has looked decent the last few years. Since my football house is made of glass, I can't throw stones.

I'm certain, the NCAA and U of L will work things out just like NCAA & UK did back in the Sutton days. Of course, my ranting regarding UK football will have the same affect on that situation as others' ranting on U of L's current situation.