Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WYMT Mountain Classic 2017 (Jan 2-7)
Glad to see this girls tournament finally growing.

Monday games:
Breathitt vs Harlan County, winner plays Knott Central Tuesday
Perry Central vs North Laurel, winner plays Harlan Ind. Wednesday
I agree girls finally getting some recognition
This will be a great tournament 6 very good teams
This will be a great tournament 6 very good teams
Looks to me that Pcc has a rough path to the final's! Looks harlan co for sure on the one bracket an a toss up on pcc side of the bracket!!
Have to agree. Knott will play hard but can't see them beating Harlan in the semis. I'm picking PCC to win it all but they got to play three good teams. Better have their A game.
Knott beat Harlan Co. last year but I do think Harlan County has improved. PCC can play with North Laurel but not sure about Harlan City, they are experienced and talented. Will be a good early season test for all the teams and should help come tourney time.
Passtheball Wrote:Knott beat Harlan Co. last year but I do think Harlan County has improved. PCC can play with North Laurel but not sure about Harlan City, they are experienced and talented. Will be a good early season test for all the teams and should help come tourney time.
Home court was the only reason Harlan county didn't win , KCC not the same team away from home!
Big Hammer Wrote:Have to agree. Knott will play hard but can't see them beating Harlan in the semis. I'm picking PCC to win it all but they got to play three good teams. Better have their A game.
if they pull off that then i will be totally convinced that they will take the region crown!