Who are the top pitcher in the 14th region here is a few no certain order
Covey /Estill
Edith/Wolfe
Reed/Lee
Brewer/powell
Clutts/knott central
Leslie had one heard she went to let her tho
Lauren Baker is Knott's best pitcher!
She's good I've seen both at games having both makes knott tuff good luck to them this up coming season, and on this topic I haven't got to see all 14th region pitcher just looking for opinions a good pitcher makes the game exciting
I'm going to go out on a limb and say Emily Reed is the best freshman pitcher who is the best sophomore, junior,and senior for 2017
Estill will have a good freshman pitcher named Hannah Adams. She'll not get to play any varsity but will be one of the best freshman in the region.
Any thoughts on how Spangler from Letcher is going to perform this season?
I would say she won't get a chance to finish many games. As soon as she gives up a run, LCCs coach will put their freshmen starter from last year in to clean up. They are both neck and neck talent wise with Spangler a senior and Collins a freshmen.
There is starting to be more young talent comeing up in the 14th region that's good to see I believe it has to do to more travel teams the compition grows can't wait for spring
A former Transy softball coach travels to Wolfe County and maybe a couple of other places providing lessons. That has made a big difference with their program
Don't think Spangler will need a clean up crew. ��
I do. Letcher whooped her last year. And they weren't even a good hitting team.
Not everything goes on the pitcher, what about her defense? If I recall correctly she also "whooped" them 11-1 the first time?
She's not very good in my opinion. They have a freshmen pitcher who is just as good if not better. Just saying.
Well aren't you just a negative Nancy about everyone? Collins doesn't put the work in. Spangler works everyday. There are also upcoming two 8th graders who have surpassed Collins so I have heard. How about you tell Spangler how you feel about her? Since she is just a kid and all
Spangler who does this girl play for seen on the post the just wondering.
She'll play for Letcher this season, previously in past years for Jenkins.
She played for Jenkins then left Jenkins to come to LCC. That's where she's at now. Her and the Cougars starting pitcher from last year, Collins, are battling for the number one pitcher spot on Letchers squad.
Oh,nothing bad about having a couple of good pitcher down the stretch
What about Perry Central's pitcher? I think she is a junior this year. Estill was held to 2 runs in the regional tourney against Perry Central.
Collins plays basketball as well as softball. Does good in that too. Plays big time minutes on varsity as a freshmen. Collins started most games for Letchers varsity as their number one pitcher in 8th grade and did very well too. I believe she's got the better upside. Just saying.
I would hate to compete with a freshman for a starting position 😳
Looks like Kelley ofWolfe and Covey of Estill are two of the top pitchers.
Both great ones
booger bear Wrote:Both great ones

Super good kids too!