Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tug Valley (WV) 94 Belfry 37
tvhs-25 Wrote:The visiting team gets the decide the officials in playoff games, in regular season the county board tells the athletic director who’s available and they pick from there.

As for the regular season I’m sure it’s The home teams AD that picks them lol
I’m not questioning you or anyone, I just want to make sure what I read. In WV, the visiting team picks the refs for the tournament?? I know you meant out of a selection list or what not, but the visiting team picks the refs?
Way to go Tug Valley.
Hound05 Wrote:I’m not questioning you or anyone, I just want to make sure what I read. In WV, the visiting team picks the refs for the tournament?? I know you meant out of a selection list or what not, but the visiting team picks the refs?

Not sure about basketball but yes In football the away team has a decision on who the officials are, I think they send who they want to the ssac and somehow they decide who comes
tvhs-25 Wrote:Not sure about basketball but yes In football the away team has a decision on who the officials are, I think they send who they want to the ssac and somehow they decide who comes

Well I wonder why Yogi would contact my buddies crew and gave them the home games I can’t remember if they had contracts for them or not but they used to to all of his games
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Well I wonder why Yogi would contact my buddies crew and gave them the home games I can’t remember if they had contracts for them or not but they used to to all of his games

Yogi is one of the dirtiest coaches ever in wv, not much that he done was legitimate
Big Don Wrote:Make sure you take a tube of KY Jelly when you visit Tug Valley coming from KY.

for the recruits?
jetpilot Wrote:A 57 point screwing?

Confusednicker:
You can always count on pjdougie to chime in from his mom's basement on a Pirate thread.

pjdougie=loser
Big Don Wrote:You can always count on pjdougie to chime in from his mom's basement on a Pirate thread.

pjdougie=loser

His jealousy of the Pirates has no end. It's beyond pathetic......especially for a "grown" man. I could see it perhaps for a kid....but for an adult to harbor as much jealousy and hatred for a school is....well.....just sad.

Pray for him.:biggrin:
Big Don Wrote:You can always count on pjdougie to chime in from his mom's basement on a Pirate thread.

pjdougie=loser

You should try to broaden your vocabulary beyond mom's basement.zzzzzzz...Way to go Tug Valley :Cheerlead
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote:His jealousy of the Pirates has no end. It's beyond pathetic......especially for a "grown" man. I could see it perhaps for a kid....but for an adult to harbor as much jealousy and hatred for a school is....well.....just sad.

Pray for him.:biggrin:

I'm not jealous of anybody that takes pride in winning with players from another state . pray for yourself. I don't want a cheater praying for me :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:I'm not jealous of anybody that takes pride in winning with players from another state . pray for yourself. I don't want a cheater praying for me :biggrin:

Trust me if he is I’m sure it’s not helping you much just saying
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Trust me if he is I’m sure it’s not helping you much just saying

:biggrin::biggrin: 99......all God's children been praying for lil'dougie....but it's definitely not helping :lmao:
OutlawJoseyWales Wrote::biggrin::biggrin: 99......all God's children been praying for lil'dougie....but it's definitely not helping :lmao:

I agree totally 😂
There is no hope for lil'dougie! He wasn't even allowed to play in a sandbox as a child because the cats kept trying to cover him up.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:Trust me if he is I’m sure it’s not helping you much just saying
of course it ain't helping me.
Big Don Wrote:There is no hope for lil'dougie! He wasn't even allowed to play in a sandbox as a child because the cats kept trying to cover him up.

Your vocabulary seems to be limited to under 100 words. Everything you've ever said to me has cat or mom in it. I bet you have several 3 and 4 letter words mastered.:Clap:. The only people that like your posts are fellow West Virginians.