Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powell vs. Owsley
Who do you think will walk away with the win, and who will be players to watch out for????
Powell
The KHSAA web site posted the score
as Powell 22 Owsley 2. Is this correct?
If so, what happened? Did Powell Co. run
up the score?
not sure what happend but, powell looks to have a big bat right now, they better not let this get to their heads. im allready hearing talk of how good they are all ready after one game. if so they need to prove it, but when a sophomore says it, who everyone dont like, shes only trying to make herself sound cool, but any way, good luck powell. nice win, just dont get the big head cause you beat some one by 20.
stroked Wrote:not sure what happend but, powell looks to have a big bat right now, they better not let this get to their heads. im allready hearing talk of how good they are all ready after one game. if so they need to prove it, but when a sophomore says it, who everyone dont like, shes only trying to make herself sound cool, but any way, good luck powell. nice win, just dont get the big head cause you beat some one by 20.

Unless Owsley's pitching and defense has
improved from last year, I'm not sure the
22 - 2 score proves much. When Powell
plays Thomas and Estill Co., we'll find out
whether or not they can hit first class
pitching.
Nice Win Ladies
stroked Wrote:not sure what happend but, powell looks to have a big bat right now, they better not let this get to their heads. im allready hearing talk of how good they are all ready after one game. if so they need to prove it, but when a sophomore says it, who everyone dont like, shes only trying to make herself sound cool, but any way, good luck powell. nice win, just dont get the big head cause you beat some one by 20.
I agree 110% they cant get big heads they played owlsey,theres better teams alot better teams out there there that they will have to play.You should not talk about ppl like that u maynot like her but i bet there is other ppl that do.and she probly gets alot more playing time than u