Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville vs Magoffin 4-20
It seems to me that this game is getting alot of attention. Magoffin Co. needs a big win, will it be very difficult? ABSOLUTELY!!!, but stranger things have happened. IMO Paintsville has more pressure on them in this game, if they don't beat Magoffin Co. bad, then they (PHS) will look weak to other people and I'm sure people on here will bad mouth them to death. (I wonder if it will be like basketball and it will be the officials/umps fault, like everything else seems to be, if MCHS plays good) I know coach Hall for JCHS was TICKED when JC only defeated MC 7-1 last week. If Magoffin Co. does pull off the win and I said "IF" people will be shocked and will not beleive it, but the Hornets has the talent to pull of that opportunity to surprise if they play like they are capable, but at the same time PHS has the capability to destroy any team! People look at Magoffin's name on the schedule or their uniforms ONLY, not who is on the team or anything else, but why is that, because of the past? Probably so, but that is wrong to do to these athletes. You speak of tradition, you speak of Paintsville, but folks you have to start somewhere, so why would it be that impossible for the Hornets to pull the upset, other sports have them! Look at JCHS game with Montgomery tonight, MCHS hadn't won a game, but they beat the Eagles, is that an upset or are we supposed to look at other things? The point I am trying to make is that things are possible, if you believe and folks you can get on here and bad mouth me, call me crazy, say I have no knowledge of anything or whatever you want, but if a team believes they can do something, who are we to say they have no chance??? Believing is a big key for young team and Magoffin is a young team full of soph's or below. Let the game be decided Friday night and see what happens, it will be hard for the Hornets, but let them play the game first. The Hornets will learn alot more from this game and be able to prove more in it than Paintsville. Forget about last year's district game, give credit to the Hornets for playing their butts off and giving the 2006 State champs a good game, ( Paintsville did win State last year didn't they? I mean they are people that talk on here that think they did, LOL JK) Magoffin Co. played close, Larry Perkins pitched a good great game and give credit to the Tigers for pullng out the win late in the contest, but folks it's over. Let them play and then you can bad mouth which ever team or which ever person, but let the game be played Friday and good luck to the Hornets, play to win, not to lose and keep believing, because apparently everyone always picks on the underdog and accoding to about every person on here thinks MCHS will always and forever be the underdogs, but eventually that will change, just keep believing and tommorrow would be a good start in that direction. GO HORNETS!!! Give it all you got.
the voice Wrote:It seems to me that this game is getting alot of attention. Magoffin Co. needs a big win, will it be very difficult? ABSOLUTELY!!!, but stranger things have happened. IMO Paintsville has more pressure on them in this game, if they don't beat Magoffin Co. bad, then they (PHS) will look weak to other people and I'm sure people on here will bad mouth them to death. (I wonder if it will be like basketball and it will be the officials/umps fault, like everything else seems to be, if MCHS plays good) I know coach Hall for JCHS was TICKED when JC only defeated MC 7-1 last week. If Magoffin Co. does pull off the win and I said "IF" people will be shocked and will not beleive it, but the Hornets has the talent to pull of that opportunity to surprise if they play like they are capable, but at the same time PHS has the capability to destroy any team! People look at Magoffin's name on the schedule or their uniforms ONLY, not who is on the team or anything else, but why is that, because of the past? Probably so, but that is wrong to do to these athletes. You speak of tradition, you speak of Paintsville, but folks you have to start somewhere, so why would it be that impossible for the Hornets to pull the upset, other sports have them! Look at JCHS game with Montgomery tonight, MCHS hadn't won a game, but they beat the Eagles, is that an upset or are we supposed to look at other things? The point I am trying to make is that things are possible, if you believe and folks you can get on here and bad mouth me, call me crazy, say I have no knowledge of anything or whatever you want, but if a team believes they can do something, who are we to say they have no chance??? Believing is a big key for young team and Magoffin is a young team full of soph's or below. Let the game be decided Friday night and see what happens, it will be hard for the Hornets, but let them play the game first. The Hornets will learn alot more from this game and be able to prove more in it than Paintsville. Forget about last year's district game, give credit to the Hornets for playing their butts off and giving the 2006 State champs a good game, ( Paintsville did win State last year didn't they? I mean they are people that talk on here that think they did, LOL JK) Magoffin Co. played close, Larry Perkins pitched a good great game and give credit to the Tigers for pullng out the win late in the contest, but folks it's over. Let them play and then you can bad mouth which ever team or which ever person, but let the game be played Friday and good luck to the Hornets, play to win, not to lose and keep believing, because apparently everyone always picks on the underdog and accoding to about every person on here thinks MCHS will always and forever be the underdogs, but eventually that will change, just keep believing and tommorrow would be a good start in that direction. GO HORNETS!!! Give it all you got.
Eccellent post!!!
Anything can happen.
If the Hornets win, not only would it be a big upset, but a huge win for their program.
I have not said that MC couldn't win, just that they won't.
Paintsville in 5 innings
Mr.3000 Wrote:Paintsville in 5 innings
good call because it happened lol, Paintsville 16-4 in 5!