Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Pikeville 50 Madison Central 14
(01-20-2020, 10:17 PM)jetpilot Wrote:
Belfry fan 75 Wrote:Exactly what I was saying. Pikeville’s super bowl week 4 lol. We play for a bigger picture. That’s why we didn’t rush players back to try and win a game week 4 of schedule. It was just a poll that had Belfry ahead of Pikeville at the end of the season. When Belfry was healthy and got the everyone playing they was a completely different team. Some thought better than Pikeville at the end of the season. You Pikeville fans can’t handle it. It’s pathetic really

We don't have to handle anything.
We. Beat. You. On. Your. Home. Field.
Keep on making the same tired excuses though. And if you think Belfry is Pikeville's super bowl you are nuts. That game means a lot more to Belfry fans than Pikeville fans, fact...

This you?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shogun's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(10-03-2022, 07:43 AM)Shogun Wrote:
Belfry fan 75 Wrote:Exactly what I was saying. Pikeville’s super bowl week 4 lol. We play for a bigger picture. That’s why we didn’t rush players back to try and win a game week 4 of schedule. It was just a poll that had Belfry ahead of Pikeville at the end of the season. When Belfry was healthy and got the everyone playing they was a completely different team. Some thought better than Pikeville at the end of the season. You Pikeville fans can’t handle it. It’s pathetic really

Keep on making the same tired excuses though. And if you think Belfry is Pikeville's super bowl you are nuts. That game means a lot more to Belfry fans than Pikeville fans, fact...

This you?
It's too bad for jet that words live forever on the internet. Correct me if I am wrong, but did Belfry not try playing a great running back at quarterback last season and then have to juggle its whole offense when Coach Haywood decided that the Pirates' offense needed a complete overhaul? That script sounds familiar but the actors seem to have flipped roles in this season's version.
(10-03-2022, 08:40 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-03-2022, 07:43 AM)Shogun Wrote:

This you?
It's too bad for jet that words live forever on the internet. Correct me if I am wrong, but did Belfry not try playing a great running back at quarterback last season and then have to juggle its whole offense when Coach Haywood decided that the Pirates' offense needed a complete overhaul? That script sounds familiar but the actors seem to have flipped roles in this season's version.

What I quoted was in reference to the 2019 season, when Belfry was without Isaac Dixon and Pikeville beat them 22-21. But yes, attitudes change like the seasons.
You guys are off the rails. Pikeville beat Belfry 4 in a row and there was never anything but speculation by Belfry fans that they were better at the end of the year after playing in Weak 3A
You’re wasting my time here and your speculation about Pikeville’s depth is laughable.
(10-03-2022, 10:14 AM)jetpilot Wrote: You guys are off the rails. Pikeville beat Belfry 4 in a row and there was never anything but speculation by Belfry fans that they were better at the end of the year after playing in Weak 3A
You’re wasting my time here and your speculation about Pikeville’s depth is laughable.
Actually, you are wasting your time here claiming that Pikeville is bertter than Corbin and Covington Catholic after the Panthers lost in head to head matches with both teams THIS season - especially after ridiculing Belfry fans for making similar claims in the past. And you talk about me making silly claims.  Smile

As far as weak classes, how badly did Pikeville beat that powerhouse program, Russellville in last year's finals? I heard that the game was a little closer than expected, I am pretty sure that you could explain how much better Russellville was last season than any team in 3A, including Belfry and Paducah Tilghman.
Pikeville is a top 15 team in the state.

They do not have enough depth to beat the best 4/5/6A teams but they would give them a descent game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTruth's post:
  • Waitaminute
I think Freddy D and the top teams in 6A would put a running clock on Pikeville, but there is no shame in that. I do think they are a top 15 team though.
(10-03-2022, 10:34 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(10-03-2022, 10:14 AM)jetpilot Wrote: You guys are off the rails. Pikeville beat Belfry 4 in a row and there was never anything but speculation by Belfry fans that they were better at the end of the year after playing in Weak 3A
Actually, you are wasting your time here claiming that Pikeville is bertter than Corbin and Covington Catholic after the Panthers lost in head to head matches with both teams THIS season - especially after ridiculing Belfry fans for making similar claims in the past. And you talk about me making silly claims.  Smile

As far as weak classes, how badly did Pikeville beat that powerhouse program, Russellville in last year's finals? I heard that the game was a little closer than expected, I am pretty sure that you could explain how much better Russellville was last season than any team in 3A, including Belfry and Paducah Tilghman.

Dang it Hoot stop trolling and get me those latest Pikeville depth charts.
I kept wondering why this thread was still going as Pikeville and MC aren’t rivals ans it wasn’t a big game. We’ll finally decided to see what was going on, and ohhhhh boyyyy… I’m glad I did l!! Hoot, jet, like ya both and you all have managed to make me laugh and about to lose my top both in one single page!! Haha. Keep it going though, it’s some good readin!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hound05's post:
  • jetpilot