Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge has a new Basketball Coach
Former Belfry assistant and Elkhorn City Coach Denny Paul May has been named the Head Coach of the East Ridge Warriors.

http://www.news-expressky.com/articles/2.../03may.txt
it is true. i mentioned earlier in the thread about hurley leaving that denny paul may should be the next coach and well now its official. he is a good guy and a pretty good coach so let's see if he can fill those shoes of hurley's.
It was in todays News Express
Well I guess we'll see what he can do at ER after a failed attempt at EC.
"4leaf" Wrote:Well I guess we'll see what he can do at ER after a failed attempt at EC.
The cubbard was pretty dry at EC.
Not really
Congrats and good luck to the new coach
The cubbard had the same stock at East Ridge and look what Hurley done with them. I think this is a bad hire in my opinion. May didn't seem to know much about the game.
i dont think that he was a fantastic coach at elkhorn but they need SOMEONE to fill hurley's shoes.
You know as well as I do though that those are some big shoes to fill. Usually consolidated schools get off to a rocky start, but Hurley had them together from the get go.
yea i agree, hurley had some talent to work with and started them out right and im sure glad that he did.

i am just unsure if denny paul can do the same.
I'm not sure if anyone can work the team like Hurley did, especially Denny Paul May But I guess this season is his chance to prove himself. I just hope this isn't going to be like the football team, hiring a new coach every year, I hope Denny Paul proves himself