Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jackie Day Crisp New Coach at Prestonsburg
Jackie Day takes over the girls job once again... Good luck with him and the girls!
congrats to coach Crisp
blackcat_student Wrote:Jackie Day takes over the girls job once again... Good luck with him and the girls!

I'm a little confused; did the two coaches just switch jobs? If so, I'm not sure that even make sense, but then again I know pretty much NOTHING about the goings on at Prestonsburg.
BballFan63 Wrote:I'm a little confused; did the two coaches just switch jobs? If so, I'm not sure that even make sense, but then again I know pretty much NOTHING about the goings on at Prestonsburg.

They did switch jobs. Jackie Day used to coach the girls when Jack Pack was the boys coach. Pack took a break from the job for awhile and then started coaching the girls around '02 or '03.
blackcat_student Wrote:They did switch jobs. Jackie Day used to coach the girls when Jack Pack was the boys coach. Pack took a break from the job for awhile and then started coaching the girls around '02 or '03.

Thanks for the info.; good luck to both of them.
Good luck to Coach Crisp.
Does anyone know how are the numbers going to be for the Lady Blackcats next season since Coach Pack has switched?
Good luck to both
Good luck to you coach.
Excellent switch at Prestonsburg. Coach Crisp did a great job with the girls team whenever he used to coach them. Jack Pack was too hot headed for girls, and Coach Crisp was too laid back for the boys team. This switch will work out best for both of those involved.
BCF4L Wrote:Excellent switch at Prestonsburg. Coach Crisp did a great job with the girls team whenever he used to coach them. Jack Pack was too hot headed for girls, and Coach Crisp was too laid back for the boys team. This switch will work out best for both of those involved.

Absolutely 100% agree, not being disrespectful here but you have to handle girls differently than you do guys.