Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fallout 3
Quite possible the best game i've ever played.. it's great and if you can play video games you need to play this one
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
I bought it bout 2 days ago, i have been playing it non stop since then lol. I agree it is a great game, but i still prefer gow over it any day.
Awesome game. I got all 50 achievements on it. Probably going to buy the expansion.
One of my friends told me that it is like Oblivion except with guns. Would you guys who have played it agree?
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:One of my friends told me that it is like Oblivion except with guns. Would you guys who have played it agree?

I have never played oblivion, but this is a addicting game, and i would recommend it to a lot of people.
I am playing it right now. This game is really massive. Lots to do if you do all side quests. I am tryin to stay away from the main quest for as long as I can.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I am playing it right now. This game is really massive. Lots to do if you do all side quests. I am tryin to stay away from the main quest for as long as I can.

Same here i want to get as many achievements as i can. I just got ****ed at it so i turned it off, but ill be right back at in here in a few minutes lol.
I hate the ending, but besides that, i loved the game.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:I hate the ending, but besides that, i loved the game.
There's more than one. Depends on how you play and what you do in the game.
I have the opening song to the game as my ring tone now on my Iphone...lol
Amun-Ra Wrote:There's more than one. Depends on how you play and what you do in the game.

Yea, i saved it right before the end so i could see what happened when you went in, and then what happened when she went in. I had really good karma at the end of mine.
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Yea, i saved it right before the end so i could see what happened when you went in, and then what happened when she went in. I had really good karma at the end of mine.
I have good karma too. There are a lot of things that can change the ending in this game.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I have good karma too. There are a lot of things that can change the ending in this game.

Yea. I'm now going back and finishing all the side missions in the game.
I got all the karma achievements in one play through like this. I would be good the whole way, then when I was a few hundred points away from leveling up to 8, 14, or 20 I would save it. Then raise it. Kill innocent people and steal the stuff in the shops. I usually rose it in Megaton.
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:One of my friends told me that it is like Oblivion except with guns. Would you guys who have played it agree?

Not at all. Both games was made by the same people though. Oblivian was awesome and quite possibly the best game I've ever played. I would suggest both games though.
Don't know a lot about this game.

What do you do on it???
Bengal4Life Wrote:Don't know a lot about this game.

What do you do on it???

Roam in a post nuclear war wasteland.
Try to find your dad.
Raise it.
Whats the rating on this game?
I think I may borrow this game from one of my friends, is it an easy pick up and learn how to play game?
GrizzlyAdams Wrote:I think I may borrow this game from one of my friends, is it an easy pick up and learn how to play game?

It's pretty miserable for the first few hours, but after you get some better weopons and ammo you get addicted.
Aslan Wrote:Awesome game. I got all 50 achievements on it. Probably going to buy the expansion.

You got 15 of these because I helped u Aslan. LOL
This is a awesome game!!!
Anyone get the expansion pack?
IMO oblivion is a better game... but that's just me.
Tatertot Wrote:IMO oblivion is a better game... but that's just me.

I agree with that.
Tatertot Wrote:IMO oblivion is a better game... but that's just me.

I agree!
I'm going to get the expansion pack soon..
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
crazytaxidriver Wrote:I'm going to get the expansion pack soon..

Likewise.
Well I have put many hours in to the game...l.and have mastered it i have all achievements....and all downloads
I-Da-Joker Wrote:Well I have put many hours in to the game...l.and have mastered it i have all achievements....and all downloads
THERE'S NO WAY YOU HAVE ALL OF THE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!:google: