Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central 8- Paintsville 3
Lefty Wrote:hmmmm...wonder what your beef is with Lyons? Maybe he's struck you out so much you just can't stand it.

You cant strike out if you dont play.
good one. :Thumbs:
BLuE StrEaK Wrote:your just glad paintsville lost sence paintsville beat lawerence county.. if your going to say parker > lyons then you should also say jackson/lyons > shep

Considering Chandler is a sophmore right? Lets jump ahead and compare the two when Shep is a senior.
Confusedhh:
SolidOxygen Wrote:Considering Chandler is a sophmore right? Lets jump ahead and compare the two when Shep is a senior.
Confusedhh:

Lyons is a Junior and the same age as Chandler.Confusedhh:
SolidOxygen Wrote:Considering Chandler is a sophmore right? Lets jump ahead and compare the two when Shep is a senior.
Confusedhh:

God almighty... would you hush. you're opinion makes zero sense. Parker isn't better than Lyons and Lyons isn't better than Shep. That was the message.
The Cats Pajamas Wrote:God almighty... would you hush. you're opinion makes zero sense. Parker isn't better than Lyons and Lyons isn't better than Shep. That was the message.

You could very easily be right. But on this night Parker was the better pitcher. Now i dont think Lyons even compares to Shep, but thats just my opinion, i mean he threw a really good game against pville, i mean he was hardly touched, except one little mistake, and Adams went deep. :Thumbs:
Blueheat Wrote:You could very easily be right. But on this night Parker was the better pitcher. Now i dont think Lyons even compares to Shep, but thats just my opinion, i mean he threw a really good game against pville, i mean he was hardly touched, except one little mistake, and Adams went deep. :Thumbs:

Very true..

...and even though Lyons is a junior.. he has one year of improvment while Shep has two.Confusedhh:

your jealous, and cant proove anything!

Great Performance Parker (also a sophmore)
:Thumbs:
The Cats Pajamas Wrote:God almighty... would you hush. you're opinion makes zero sense. Parker isn't better than Lyons and Lyons isn't better than Shep. That was the message.

WOOH:notworthy
Parker and Lyons are both good, but don't compare to LC/Shep
congrats jc