Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
softball fields
who has the best in the 15th region?
East Ridge
ER is nice, did belfry get a new one when they got a football field?
East Ridge
East Ridge
I would probally have to say ER
I agree Er is the best. What about the worst?
Betsy Layne or Phelps
Betsy layne's is real nice but to small in my opinion it just doesn't seem right when you play there.
Well considering Paintsville doesn't even have a softball field lets throw that one in there as a worse. Jenkins field isn't too hot either.
belfry is nice!
East Ridge has the best field
I agree East Ridge has the best field!
Has anyone ever played at Burch, WV their field is by far the worst ever. Their dugouts smell horrible and when you set on the bench it falls down! I sure hope they get a new field soon.
i don't know but schs don't even have one as of now so don't be up set with the one you have if you do
"jack rabbits" Wrote:belfry is nice!

You must be referring to the new school. You certainly can't be referring to Hardy Park. Smile

East Ridge's is probably the best, although I never got to see Belfry's new field.
Pikevilles is the best. Two fields for great tourn action!
lawrence county has a new field it can take a lot of water and still be playable
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:lawrence county has a new field it can take a lot of water and still be playable
LC's field is pretty nice!
it took a title IX complaint to get the lc board of ed to fund it.if they spend money on the boys teams they have to spend money on the girls teams its the lawwww
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:it took a title IX complaint to get the lc board of ed to fund it.if they spend money on the boys teams they have to spend money on the girls teams its the lawwww
Yeah its pretty stupid how teh girls always get the crap left over. SC doesn't even have a dang field. We have to share one with the dang little league. It sucks even thought its not such a bad field.
"schs_catcher#3" Wrote:Yeah its pretty stupid how teh girls always get the crap left over. SC doesn't even have a dang field. We have to share one with the dang little league. It sucks even thought its not such a bad field.
to add to it the (LL) comes before the sc softball team
"schssoftball" Wrote:to add to it the (LL) comes before the sc softball team
Yeah but this year Coach May said that we have priority(sp) over them so may be it will be better!
hope so
east ridge has the best field i think :#1:
er has a good fild
"dawgbyte01" Wrote:it took a title IX complaint to get the lc board of ed to fund it.if they spend money on the boys teams they have to spend money on the girls teams its the lawwww

Pretty sure thats how it is everywhere! I hate how the other sports get whatever they want, but we don't get nothing! They have been "building" the softball team a field at SCHS for like a million years, but I have yet to see any progress!
"Maui Nick" Wrote:You must be referring to the new school. You certainly can't be referring to Hardy Park. Smile

East Ridge's is probably the best, although I never got to see Belfry's new field.

Obviosly cause look at that place. It would have to be nice!