Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Magoffin County vs Newport Central Catholic 12/20/2005 predictions?
Magoffin County Lady Hornets will take on the New Port Central Catholic on December 20th at 4:30, at Lexingtion Catholic. What is everyones predictions.....???

Magoffin County is 6-0 and New Port is 1-3

I'll have to go with my Lady Hornets on this one they have played awesome this year and I will always have faith in them!!!
:wenumber1
Magoffin 15+
Magoffin will win this one.
have no idea, havent heard of nothin from New port Central. never seen em play . So i cant make a prediction but I hope magoffin wins.
Newport Central Catholic is the defending 9th region champs, but they lost a lot. They are preseason ranked 3rd in their region. They were not in the preseason top 25 for the state, nor was Boone CO, the top ranked 9th region team. NCC's top player is the 2nd ranked player in the 9th region. Her name is Shannon Klei. She is not ranked among the top 25 players in the state.

I think Magoffin wins this one.

They would then face Lou Butler/Mason Co winner. Butler is preseason #18 and Mason is not ranked. Magoffin will face some good competition at this tourney, but they will do just fine if they don't get nervous or intimidated.

Magoffin will find out what they are made of . But, when you have good guards and good outside shooting, you can stay witgh some of the best teams. Good luck Magoffin. I, and most of the 15th region teams wish you luck and hope you do FANTASTIC.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
Good post Whiz. I have no idea on what Newport has either except for what Whiz posted, but I wish the best of luck to the Lady Hornets.
where can i find a schedule for this tourney?
good luck lady hornets
I think Mc has this one... GOOD luck Lady Hornets
Good luck Magoffin
I will take Magoffin in this one.
Best of luck.
Hopefully Magoffin
Here's a story on this one?

http://news.kypost.com/apps/pbcs.dll/art...014/NEWS02