Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Dunk in 15th Region 2009-2010?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Here's Belfry's one and only in game dunk so far this year.. by Joey Pinson

this is not a very good dunk
it rims out and then goes back through
My avatar is a pic of the dunk they were talkin abt. The crazy part is that both of them got up to the rim. i cant find the larger pic right now but ill try later.
cart man Wrote:Shane Hall

Thanks man! I will be looking for his name in the coming years.
Beast of the East Wrote:this is not a very good dunk

It's a 6'4 high school junior, a center, running the floor IN A GAME, a spur of the moment off the backboard oop. Certainly not bad...
Aslan Wrote:[/B]

Thank you for the comic relief. Knott don't have any players that dunk in meanful games.
But to the topic, I'm not sure. Varney can get up pretty good.

if mikey slone got the playing time he deserves then im sure he could get one. he can dunk very easily, one hands, two hands, off the board. just about anything. he deserves alot more playing time, he can do the same dunks mullins does, and he can actually do other things too. like shoot the dagger 3 balls. Smile
greenstuff22 Wrote:if mikey slone got the playing time he deserves then im sure he could get one. he can dunk very easily, one hands, two hands, off the board. just about anything. he deserves alot more playing time, he can do the same dunks mullins does, and he can actually do other things too. like shoot the dagger 3 balls. Smile

No, he can't lol.
Aslan Wrote:No, he can't lol.

lol. yes he can, two handed dunks aren't hard to do for people over 6'5. and thats all mullins can do. thats all, simple as that. what kind of dunks can you do there pal since your so educated on the art of dunking. and donuts do not count.
greenstuff22 Wrote:lol. yes he can, two handed dunks aren't hard to do for people over 6'5. and thats all mullins can do. thats all, simple as that. what kind of dunks can you do there pal since your so educated on the art of dunking. and donuts do not count.

What's up with you and the personal attacks? Shouldn't he get banned for that?
And no, he's no in the same league as Mullins.
Aslan Wrote:What's up with you and the personal attacks? Shouldn't he get banned for that?
And no, he's no in the same league as Mullins.

lol, okay man. anyway. mullins can outdunk him, now. what else can mullins out do him in on the offensive end of the court?
This thread is about best dunks in the 15th region and we have people from the 14th region arguing about 14th region dunks?
greenstuff22 Wrote:if mikey slone got the playing time he deserves then im sure he could get one. he can dunk very easily, one hands, two hands, off the board. just about anything. he deserves alot more playing time, he can do the same dunks mullins does, and he can actually do other things too. like shoot the dagger 3 balls. Smile

If everyone got the playing time they deserve at Knott you would have to have 6 quartersTongueirateShoTongueirateShoTongueirateSho
Benchwarmer Wrote:This thread is about best dunks in the 15th region and we have people from the 14th region arguing about 14th region dunks?

Greenstuff22 post #4TongueirateSho
zaga_fan Wrote:Greenstuff22 post #4TongueirateSho

And?
Benchwarmer Wrote:And?

Just letting you know that is why the 14th got brought into it.
I will refrain from posting about our dunkers on here though.
I'm making a new thread about the 14th now so anyone who wants to talk about it can talk on there.
Let me end my stay in this thread by saying I didn't know the 15th region had any dunkers.
Ballers Wrote:Let me end my stay in this thread by saying I didn't know the 15th region had any dunkers.

I can think of 2 from Valley, 1 from Belfry.
Belfry0304 Wrote:I can think of 2 from Valley, 1 from Belfry.
There are plenty that can and have from the 15th... he was just trying to add his little smart comments as usual...

Tiller from Paintsville, Parker from Johnson Central, Frasher from Lawrence, etc... etc...
Beast of the East Wrote:this is not a very good dunk

:dontthinkI was there it did not rim out!TongueirateSho