Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NCAA Tournament coverage - what stations?
I have DirecTV and a considerable portion of my bill is the additional sports package which provides all of the FSN's and CBS Sports Channel.

It would lower my bill an additional $13 or so if I removed this, but will I hurt myself by removing this just before tournament time?

What stations are the tournament usually on? I believe the championship game and Final Four are on CBS, but are the rest of the games broadcast on CBS as well?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
your supposed to get free acces to all tourney games from your computer if u go to http://www.ncaa.com and thats from cbs.
ComfortEagle Wrote:I have DirecTV and a considerable portion of my bill is the additional sports package which provides all of the FSN's and CBS Sports Channel.

It would lower my bill an additional $13 or so if I removed this, but will I hurt myself by removing this just before tournament time?

What stations are the tournament usually on? I believe the championship game and Final Four are on CBS, but are the rest of the games broadcast on CBS as well?

I would wait until after the NCAA tourney. It wouldn't make that much difference waiting for another week.