Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JV GAME: Johnson Central 58 Paintsville 38
iim not sure on the score but i hope it is close enough....Good win for the eagles!
Congrats JC!
The JV had a great game and they showed that they have what it takes. I can't wait to see these players move on up to the Varsity ranks....with Turner (why hasn't he played the last couple of games? He was great in the like 4 or 5 games prior to this one....don't agree with that), Hall, and Reno....JC will be a contender for a while to come....especially when you add in your Freshman who are seeing quality minutes.

Reno, if you get on here....don't give up man. You will have your time and when you do you will shine, my man. You will be a dominate force.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:The JV had a great game and they showed that they have what it takes. I can't wait to see these players move on up to the Varsity ranks....with Turner (why hasn't he played the last couple of games? He was great in the like 4 or 5 games prior to this one....don't agree with that), Hall, and Reno....JC will be a contender for a while to come....especially when you add in your Freshman who are seeing quality minutes.

Reno, if you get on here....don't give up man. You will have your time and when you do you will shine, my man. You will be a dominate force.

Thank you for saying that. I have been watching this site for weeks and have seen many kids (apparently some of his own teammates) putting him down. I know he is not great but he is still my kid.
This is a "TEAM" Game Not Reno Central High School. Give Credit Where It Is Due.
"THAT1GUY" Wrote:This is a "TEAM" Game Not Reno Central High School. Give Credit Where It Is Due.

I AGREE
"THAT1GUY" Wrote:This is a "TEAM" Game Not Reno Central High School. Give Credit Where It Is Due.

I agree.
I agree
"fanof#45" Wrote:Thank you for saying that. I have been watching this site for weeks and have seen many kids (apparently some of his own teammates) putting him down. I know he is not great but he is still my kid.
It's a shame that children(yes that's what there acting like) gets on here and runs their mouth on their teammates.

This is to the players on here. Guys just shut up and do your talking on the court. All of you have a chance to so something special as a team and don't waste this oppurtunity by running your mouth on a message board. Teammates should always look out for each other.
"fanof#45" Wrote:Thank you for saying that. I have been watching this site for weeks and have seen many kids (apparently some of his own teammates) putting him down. I know he is not great but he is still my kid.

You are very welcome, fan. Glad to see you on here.

As for the statement referring to Reno Central High...no one is saying that. I just think that you guys need to stand by your teammates and quit putting them down. It's a sad state of affairs when you can't count on your team to have your back. You sit back and let people say things about your fellow teammates and say nothing about it...and then you just join in the bashing. How do you expect him to get the confidence to show you what he can do when you refuse to give him the same respect you want for yourselves?
"Golden Eagle" Wrote:It's a shame that children(yes that's what there acting like) gets on here and runs their mouth on their teammates. Guys just shut up and do your talking on the court. All of you have a chance to so something special as a team and don't waste this oppurtunity by running your mouth on a message board.

EXACTLY!!!:loveya: LOL
Big ups to JC's crowd on that one. Biggest crowd ever at a JV game.
I believe that JC has one of the best JV teams around they never give up.
Congrats JC
I watched the game, and felt the intensity of JC's players!!1great game and WIN over them little tigers!!!!
I love seeing paintsville get beat
All i know is that Chad hall didnt get to touch the ball all that much but but his defensive playing and his offensive boards were exellent, keep it up chad, and congrats to the eagles
"jchssideline" Wrote:All i know is that Chad hall didnt get to touch the ball all that much but but his defensive playing and his offensive boards were exellent, keep it up chad, and congrats to the eagles
Sorry but who is Chad Hall? What number is he?
"Golden Eagle" Wrote:Sorry but who is Chad Hall? What number is he?

He's # 20 I think.
"Imnottelling" Wrote:He's # 20 I think.
Thanks I read a lot about him on here but he really hasn't caught my eye on the court. I'll start paying more attention to him to see if he's as good as all the talk on here.

Go EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!
"DEFAN" Wrote:This is a "TEAM" Game Not Reno Central High School. Give Credit Where It Is Due.

First of all I would love to thank all of you who have put down my son or suggested that he was leaving or pretty much giving him a complex. I know he knows who some of you are. I would like to bash the preacher in the mouth because my kid is just that, a kid. He plays, he sits, he loves JCHS. He does not ask for more than any other young man he just wants respect. Did you see anyone ever suggest that that the kids go to Meek Central High, or Fannin Central High or any other. Please everyone drop it. One person started this crap. I read the apology. It needs to be dropped.
My goodness it is no wonder you guys are a 11-6 you don't respect one another nor believe in the potential of your team. I am asking please drop this S*** about my son. He didn't ask for it. He does not deserve the humiliation you are putting him through. How would you like it if someone attacked you on this site?
:beg:
JC is a quality educational facility with the best of teachers and students. Please do not defame your own school or one of your own students, no matter who it is. Would you support a team mate if they knew you were disrespecting him all over the WORLD WIDE WEB?

Team chemistry begins with love guys. You got to love all the players on your team. Celebrate each other for your various talents and skills that make a good team.

Go out as a team come in as a team. Fight the opponent. Win together. Lose together. I love you guys but your killing me and hurting your team.
GO EAGLES.
"fanof#45" Wrote:First of all I would love to thank all of you who have put down my son or suggested that he was leaving or pretty much giving him a complex. I know he knows who some of you are. I would like to bash the preacher in the mouth because my kid is just that, a kid. He plays, he sits, he loves JCHS. He does not ask for more than any other young man he just wants respect. Did you see anyone ever suggest that that the kids go to Meek Central High, or Fannin Central High or any other. Please everyone drop it. One person started this crap. I read the apology. It needs to be dropped.
My goodness it is no wonder you guys are a 11-6 you don't respect one another nor believe in the potential of your team. I am asking please drop this S*** about my son. He didn't ask for it. He does not deserve the humiliation you are putting him through. How would you like it if someone attacked you on this site?
:beg:
JC is a quality educational facility with the best of teachers and students. Please do not defame your own school or one of your own students, no matter who it is. Would you support a team mate if they knew you were disrespecting him all over the WORLD WIDE WEB?

Team chemistry begins with love guys. You got to love all the players on your team. Celebrate each other for your various talents and skills that make a good team.

Go out as a team come in as a team. Fight the opponent. Win together. Lose together. I love you guys but your killing me and hurting your team.
GO EAGLES.

Awesome post, fan! Maybe someone will get through to them...hopefully that person will be you.:roses:
Dont be stupid, No-one makes a big deal of this exept you all