Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are some of the best refs that still do girls games
Who are some of the best girls game officials, I know most do both but who do you think are the up and coming refs?

Shawn Hall
Jon Bogar
Bubby Davis
Roger Fairchild

In no particiular order
What region are these guys from?
15th
fairchild, does have alot of off nights
NONE, every ref in this region is HORRIBLE.
PC U KNOW 98.are you a sad little boy because the little tigers got a spanking last night. Not to mention BRM was flat out, out coached
"HomeGrown" Wrote:PC U KNOW 98.are you a sad little boy because the little tigers got a spanking last night. Not to mention BRM was flat out, out coached
Paintsville's girls whipped Phelps last night. What the hell are you talking about??????????????????????????

Oh, you're in the wrong section. You need to be posting your, uh, opinion in the BOYS section. This thread is about GIRL'S refs. I happen to agree with PC about the officiating for the girls.

Wait, there is one ref that IS pretty good. I don't know his name but he did ref the last game Monday night at the All A between Sheldon Clark and south Floyd.

Anybody know who I'm talking about????????????????????
"HomeGrown" Wrote:PC U KNOW 98.are you a sad little boy because the little tigers got a spanking last night. Not to mention BRM was flat out, out coached

:BigLaugh: Not quite there HomeGrown, I have yet to see a boys game that I thought was a bad officiating game this year with the exception of the SC/Pville game, and that was HORRIBLE on both sides, it led to the game getting way outta hand towards the end. The girls games, now that's another story, every game I have watched has been a VERY poor officiating game.

As for Runyon getting "Outcoached" it's funny that there are JC fans saying that BOTH coaches did a great job lastnight making adjustments the whole game, you must be a jealous little boy because Runyon has OWNED JC his whole career, and just because JC got a new coach and he beat BMR one time you think he is the greatest thing since toilet paper. I don't guess lastnights game had anything to do with the PLAYERS did it Rolleyes . When Starns accomplishes HALF the things BMR has, then you can run your mouth. We won't mention that Paintsville shot about 20% from the floor lastnight. :thumb:

And I don't consider a 4 point loss much of a spanking. That's actually kinda sad when JC best players all had good games and Paintsvilles best didn't do anything according to all you JC fans, think about that for minute, and don't hurt yourself.
You must be talking about Johnny Webb. I think Webb and Fairchild are the 2 best refs in the 15th.
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:NONE, every ref in this region is HORRIBLE.
AGREED!
"Rigga Tino" Wrote:You must be talking about Johnny Webb. I think Webb and Fairchild are the 2 best refs in the 15th.
Does Webb have a goatee?

I don't particularly like Fairchild, too inconsistent. But, he's getting better and he's much better than Wallen, Hall, and Pelphrey.
i havent seen a one that fits in to be classified as the best, good, or fair, but i have seen 1 or maybe 2 decent ones
Quote:
Originally Posted by PC_U_KNOW_98
NONE, every ref in this region is HORRIBLE.

AGREED!
I like Wendell Wallen the chips guy
Roger is good, I bet he goes to the girls state tourney this year....I know he is doing the All A state tourney. Not to mention he is nicest guy ever!
sorry but i agree pc u know 98 but they aint no one from anywhere around here good.
They are none!
"snoop" Wrote:They are none!

I would bet that ALL Valley fans are saying that after last night, and so are ALL the Paintsville fans, that game tape should be sent to the KHSAA. The first half Valley got ALL the calls, the second half Paintsville got ALL the calls. I haven't yelled at a game all year, but I lost my voice last night.