Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mountain Examiner Top 10
Eastern Kentucky Top 10 list according to Nathan Lyttle of examiner.com Wink

http://www.examiner.com/eastern-kentucky...ner-top-10
Harlan Co in the top 10.
Looks good, I'd prolly move Buckhorn up a notch.
Ballers Wrote:Harlan Co in the top 10.
Looks good, I'd prolly move Buckhorn up a notch.

I thought about it long and hard.
spots 6-10 are just about interchangeable....
I just didn't feel the overall body of work was worth moving them up any more.
Although you could make a great case to put them above Perry.
I believe Clay, Bell, and Hazard have the most talent on this list.
Mountain Wrote:I believe Clay, Bell, and Hazard have the most talent on this list.

Clay and Hazard have some phenomenal athletes.
I thought for sure we would see a Black Bear or two posting on here about this one Wink
Maybe they are in hibernation
I can see why you'd rank JC number one, but IMO there not the best team in the mnts. Def top 10 though. Well have a clearer picture of the best teams after the Mnt Classic.
Aslan Wrote:I can see why you'd rank JC number one, but IMO there not the best team in the mnts. Def top 10 though. Well have a clearer picture of the best teams after the Mnt Classic.

I agree 100%, I dont think JC is the best in the Mts. However, I do think they are better than everyone in the 15th with BL pretty close but with rumors of Parker quting. It'll be a huge blow to the Golden Eagles and could bring them back down to an average team in the Mts. JMO
I seen Parker from JC walk out of the gym during halftime. At the P.I.T tourney...and did not see him there tonight.
Aslan Wrote:I can see why you'd rank JC number one, but IMO there not the best team in the mnts. Def top 10 though. Well have a clearer picture of the best teams after the Mnt Classic.

It was tough to put them at #1 but Clay dropped 2 games in a row and JC beat Knott.
I honestly don't think they are the most talented team in the mountains either, but they are the only team that hasn't lost in 2 weeks so they get the nod this week.
WYMT had them at #1 as well.

I agree that the Mountain classic will give us a vivid picture of the actual pecking order in the mountains.

http://www.examiner.com/eastern-kentucky...ll-classic
from what ive seen so far this year and from the games posted im not sure who is good and who is not so good!!! Any of the top 10 teams on this list will a have GOOD win and 2 BAD losses. Im hoping 1 or 2 of these teams can put a few games together so that we can have a true #1 team. Most of these teams are even at this point!!!