Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So what does everyone think about Ohio States New Football Jersey!!
I ment to post this earlier and just forgot to here is a picture of it. Looks a little plain to me.

[Image: http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c376/batpuff/OSU2.jpg]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
too plain...not to mention i dont like OSU anyway.
Dont really look as different to me
They look a little plain but i like them
Hate when teams throw in black to uniforms!
Looks OK!
i dont think OSu wanted to look like Gerogia did they? where is the gray?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“This is a great tradition that we have to live up to. It feels good that we were able to do this for Kentucky.” Brandon Knight

“it was a tough one, but we’re the real blue.” Michael Kidd-Gilchrist

"This is MY state!" Anthony Davis
I don't like em
as a loyal ohio state fan this pisses me off i love the traditional jersey scarlet and grey there is no grey on it.. but no matter what they wear they are the best team in the nation
Looks no different than the last one but I like OSU !
Looks good.
Not a big fan, but they said the helmets are the same, so that's a big plus
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
What was wrong with the scarlet and grey, and why did they change it. Will take some getting used to see them in red helmets, instead of grey.
Would be like BAMA outlining there numbers in black or Penn State...To me, BAMA/PENN STATE/NOTRE DAME is the best looking jerseys in football, of course I am old school!
The uniforms ahve been changed by every coach in the past 50 years, I see n obig deal with it. I like them.
I liked the look of the ones from the 70's and part of the 80's. Ive always liked the "ram" shoulder stripes and TV numbers.

GO BUCKS!
RANDALL FLAG Wrote:What was wrong with the scarlet and grey, and why did they change it. Will take some getting used to see them in red helmets, instead of grey.

I loved the grey, the Buckeyes looked cool on the helmets
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Kinda reminds me of Lawrence County
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Kinda reminds me of Lawrence County

lol
USC has smooth looking uni's!
Miami has the best looking uniforms in all of college football
Booooorrrinnngg.

I like change so I like it.
OS trying to be like Georgia now?
i love the bucks..nice looking tho..i just hope they have an amazing season to back those new jerseys up