Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
south floyd vs magoffin co
who do you think will come out on top in this one
I dont really know anything about Magoffin this year....but I did get to watch sf in there scrimmage against powell, and these kids have the heart and desire to win even though they are down this year.

Sf- 37
Magoffin-24
Ill take South Floyd in this one, Magoffin Co. has a long way to go but i would like to see the hornets pull this one out. Good Luck to both teams.
SF with a big win in this one....Anthony Barker is to much to handle...and is a geat leader for his young team
When you have a team as young as this South Floyd team is its hard to tell what type of team is going to show up and play on friday nights...but I guess I will take Donnie and the "Baby" Raiders by 6.
SF-18
Magoffin-6
low scoring affair. magoffin by 6.
I've seen Magoffin in both of their scrimmages and they don't have much offence at all. Their defence isn't great either but it is better than their offence. I know absolutley nothing about South Floyd so I can't make an educated prediction. Hopefully Magoffin County will win, if so I figure it will be a low scoring game.
I think it will be a good game...But south floyds defense is good...The offense is alright but getting better...really quick backs...and the line is not only large...they are quick...I dont know much about maggoffin but i heard they were slow...I think sf will win this one 30-12...but we will see tommorow night
Magoffin Co. is still trying to ge their feet under them. Won't be that strong again this year.

SF 50
Magoffin 8
gish_7 Wrote:I dont really know anything about Magoffin this year....but I did get to watch sf in there scrimmage against powell, and these kids have the heart and desire to win even though they are down this year.

Sf- 37
Magoffin-24
Sounds about right.