Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry - 43 Pike Central - 6
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:This is a Perfect Example why I do not like You and Most of Belfry Nation. Belfry the program is A Class Act and Re Re's like this is No Class at All. No Respect at All I doubt You even Respect Your own program. I take back my pick I now am for anybody that plays Belfry. Smh Re Re's

You have broken all of Belfry's hearts because we lost you as a fan. :hilarious: I hope you enjoy the basketball forums. Also, again. Who says "Re Re" :hilarious:
A belated Congratulations Belfry!
PaytoPlay Wrote:Pike Central forced some no gains and stuffed some plays. But selling out to try to stuff plays at the line left none to make the play at the second level after it broke loose. Reminded me a lot of the defense PBurg used to play in 2003/2004.

Except they didn't play it anywhere near as good as those PBurg teams.
Again, no class Belfry. Congrats on the win, but, PC had a great season and just didn't play as well as they could have. Belfry would be nowhere in football if they didn't recruit from WV.
The hawks have the talent and athletes to compete with and beat the pirates, they just never seem to put it together for 4 quarters consistantly.
Bgrfan12 Wrote:The hawks have the talent and athletes to compete with and beat the pirates, they just never seem to put it together for 4 quarters consistantly.

I'm sorry but I disagree....it shows all the way back to middle school PCC can't compete with The Pirates...Yes PCC has had a couple athletes here and there but not as many as the Pirates
PCC usually hangs with the pirates in middle school, even last year. They were beaten by the pirates by 6. The only real test belfry had along with Johnson central.
Until PCC can develop depth on the Line and a defense with a pulse Belfry will continue to dominate. Belfry is basically a sure bet to score 42+ anytime they wish against the Hawks... unless PC finds ways to outscore them they will never beat Belfry until they make huge strides defensively.
Congrats to the Pirates. Wishing Belfry good luck against Bourborn Co.
Crossbones Wrote:You have broken all of Belfry's hearts because we lost you as a fan. :hilarious: I hope you enjoy the basketball forums. Also, again. Who says "Re Re" :hilarious:

No Class Belfry = No State Championship AGAIN :biglmao: And I will enjoy Basketball Season I just hated that LC didn't get to move to the 60th this year. But hey maybe just maybe Belfry may able to win it this year and take one back to WV I mean Southeastern Ky Confusednicker: Don't choke like the other countless times because if You do You are gonna have to put up with ME ALL YEAR.
Leonidas Wrote:I'm hurt.

How's basketball practice going?

Don't Choke this week You will never hear the end of it from ME :hilarious:
Re Re
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:Re Re

Honestly I'm gonna lose my shit over this... The R word isn't something to call people and to my knowledge that's what you're implying here. Absolutely should be a ban for saying that... No respect or dignity right there.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Honestly I'm gonna lose my shit over this... The R word isn't something to call people and to my knowledge that's what you're implying here. Absolutely should be a ban for saying that... No respect or dignity right there.

Agree 100%. It's disrespectful, disgraceful and the definition of classless. It's on the same level as the "N" word in my book and an insult to the mentally challenged in this world. To abbreviate it as if it's some cool way to say the word as an insult is just another sign of a lower intelligence level. Talk trash all you want, however have a little bit of common decency to yourself.
THEBIGDAWG Wrote:No Class Belfry = No State Championship AGAIN :biglmao: And I will enjoy Basketball Season I just hated that LC didn't get to move to the 60th this year. But hey maybe just maybe Belfry may able to win it this year and take one back to WV I mean Southeastern Ky Confusednicker: Don't choke like the other countless times because if You do You are gonna have to put up with ME ALL YEAR.

:Sad04: Your cry more than my two kids ever have. :hilarious: Even other LC fans don't want to have anything to do with you. That says alot about class. Belfry has two rings and has made many trips to the dance. How many you got? Confusedhh: And I don't care if every kid on the team is from WVa, just means where winners and thats where winners want to play. Like I said again and again. If your team didn't suck so bad, you all could get some of those WVa players. No, they would rather play at Tolsia. Confusedhh: As far as putting up with you, well Haters going to hate, and in your case whiners going to whine. Confusednicker:
Belfry0304 Wrote:Honestly I'm gonna lose my shit over this... The R word isn't something to call people and to my knowledge that's what you're implying here. Absolutely should be a ban for saying that... No respect or dignity right there.

See you are so dumb You don't even know what I am saying what a Re Re :biglmao:
AtlPirateFan Wrote:Agree 100%. It's disrespectful, disgraceful and the definition of classless. It's on the same level as the "N" word in my book and an insult to the mentally challenged in this world. To abbreviate it as if it's some cool way to say the word as an insult is just another sign of a lower intelligence level. Talk trash all you want, however have a little bit of common decency to yourself.

Why don't you just go pick on something you can eat Fat Boy. If you don't know what I am saying DO NOT RESPOND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know, I thought a little better of you in the belfry/ bourbon thread with your post about the twitter pics. Then to come here in this thread and call someone fatboy, WOW. You just beg for attention. I figured you had enough attention after belfry beat down LC twice this year. Go back to your basketball.
skully03 Wrote:You know, I thought a little better of you in the belfry/ bourbon thread with your post about the twitter pics. Then to come here in this thread and call someone fatboy, WOW. You just beg for attention. I figured you had enough attention after belfry beat down LC twice this year. Go back to your basketball.

Don't put words in my mouth I didn't say. I take great offense to bringing the Mentally Handicapped into this. To me they are better than You, Me or anyone else on here. And its like this I can pick on Belfry and hey I can pick you to lose. Am I standing up for Belfry you can say that. And I know what your gonna say You don't need me to stand up for you. But you do they handing it to Belfry Nation on there. But not gonna let some inbred piece of garbage Lexington Re Re disrespect The Mountains.
I didn't put words in your mouth. You did call him Fat Boy. There's no denying that one. Those words came from your own keyboard. On another topic. I don't blame you for standing up for the mountains. I would do the same.
Zach Morris gets banned and this jack wagon is still free to post his BS. Smh, BGR... Smh.
Congrats Pirates.