Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
preseason scrimmages
Have any teams in the 15th region played games yet?
not that i am aware of but Magoffin plays at West Carter Sat. not sure who tho
Lawrence County plays at Allen Central Thursday at 11 ...I'm not sure who they play though
They play at 11 isnt there any school.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
sorry...i meant to put Saturday. LC plays saturday at 11
Estill plays burgon saturday the 18th at 1:00 and then i know powells playes ther but i dont know who and of any one knows how powell done estill will be a threat for powell this year
37-LC 30-Betsy Lane
How did Magoffin Co. and Lawrence Co. look in their scrimmages
Belfry won their scrimmage against Greenup County in the Johnson Central Panorama
Paintsville Scrimaged Raceland today (twice actually) in a half of basketball and was ahead 30-23 when the half ended. Then they scrimmaged Rock Hill for a half and was up big. Then they scrimmaged Raceland for another half and was trailing 28-25 when that half ended. Against Raceland, Paintsville looked pretty good. You could tell they were getting tired though(and hungry) Against Raceland I believe Kendra Carroll had 18 points, 6 rebounds, 4 assists. Laura Carroll had I think 12 points with Lorin Welch getting 10, Katie Adams 7, Amanda Jarrell 5 and Jesikah Russell 3. Paintsville owned the boards against a much bigger Rams team. i wouldn't swear on these stats but they are fairly close.
How did JC do in their panaroma?
How did Belfry look? Is everyone heathly and playing?
How did powell look at estill aginst Danvillie
Magoffin County won aganist east carter @ west carter idk the final score but we still won
Sheldon Clark played Tug Valley Tuesday night. The Lady Cards varsity won every quarter played. Most by a margin more than 10. I beleive the JV also won all of the quarters. SCHS is lookin good this year!
Prestonsburg played Cordia tonight @ Allen Central. There where alot of other games where going tonight also.
Powell beat Danville by about 30+. They had some outstanding passes and took it to Danville. I see Powell being a major threat this year in the 14th. IMO
Russell beat Paintsville by 20. Lewis Co. beat Fairview by 20 and Ashland beat Greenup Co. by 12.
uk_fan_03 Wrote:37-LC 30-Betsy Lane
Way to go Lady Dawgs.