Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State Tournament 07
Belfry gets the state tourney this yer in the 11-2, 13-14, and 15-16 divisions this summer!!! I think this says great things about Belfrys facilities...
It's Great To See Softball State Tournaments Coming To East Kentucky.definetely The Up And Coming Sport.
Softball State Tournament for Junior (13-14) Senior (14-15-16) and Big League (16-17-18) will be coming to District 7 in 2007. Belfry Little League has placed an interest but nothing is set until the District meeting in the Spring.
Well, I think that Belfry deserves the State before Pikeville does...the last time I checked Pikeville is Cal Ripkin not Little League...
Dad 35 Wrote:Well, I think that Belfry deserves the State before Pikeville does...the last time I checked Pikeville is Cal Ripkin not Little League...

I'm not disagreeing with you, Dad 35, just stating facts for information only. My suggestion is get involved at the District meeting and let your opinion be know there, where it counts. It takes a lot to host a District or State Tournament and Belfry LL will need a lot of committed people.
I imagine you know who I am Blacknight and I think you know that I will do anything to get that torunament here....Just let me know when the District meetings are going to be and I'll be there....BALL Softball all the way!!
I think I know both you and Old11, have Old 11 check PM I sent him yesterday
old 11 is not a him blacknight....