Shelby Co at S.Warren
Johnson Central at Wayne Co

5a
Fern Creek at B.Green
Pulaski Co at Highlands

6a
Lafayette at C.Hardin
S.Kenton at Male

I think these are correct, but, I may be mistaken on a few of the home teams. If so, let me know and I'll correct it.. 1) What games look to be the most anticipated, 2) Which team is the biggest surprise to still be playing, 3) What are the most probable upsets, 4) Who's your lock of the week, 5) Which games will be the highest scoring, 6) which games will be the lowest scoring..
Wayne co got heart Johnson central better not over estimate wayne co they are a young team with heart !!!
A few corrections... Corbin is at Belfry, Lafayette is at Simon Kenton, and Male is at Central Hardin.
1. Most anticipated is probably a toss-up between Paintsville/Pikeville and DeSales/Mayfield.

2. For me, Lafayette is the biggest surprise. Never imagined they'd get past Scott Co.

3. Considering their current form, Wayne Co. over Johnson Central is a good upset pick.

4. Male over Central Hardin is my stone cold lock of the century... of the week.

5. Highest scoring game... E-Town/Lexington Catholic.

6. Lowest scoring game... South Warren/Shelby Co.
KYHSFBFan Wrote:1a
Beechwood at Russellville
Pikeville at Paintsville

2a
Desales at Mayfield
Danville at NCC

3a
Lex Catholic at E'Town
Corbin at Belfry

4a
Shelby Co at S.Warren
Johnson Central at Wayne Co

5a
Fern Creek at B.Green
Pulaski Co at Highlands

6a
Male at C.Hardin
Lafayette at S.Kenton

I think these are correct, but, I may be mistaken on a few of the home teams. If so, let me know and I'll correct it.. 1) What games look to be the most anticipated, 2) Which team is the biggest surprise to still be playing, 3) What are the most probable upsets, 4) Who's your lock of the week, 5) Which games will be the highest scoring, 6) which games will be the lowest scoring..

Fixed
Nobody beats Male in 6A.
DeSales @ Mayfield. 2 time defending state champ, against 3 time defending state champ. Not sure that has happened before.
Pikeville over Paintsville by 10
Beechwood over Russellville by 7

Mayfields over Desales by 7
Danville over NCC by 13

Etown over Lex Cath by 3
Belfry over Corbin by 28

South Warren over Shelby Co by 6
Wayne Co over Johnson Central by 2

Bowling Green over Fern Creek by 13
Highlands over Pulaski by 12

Male over Central Hardin by 24
Simon Kenton over Lafayette by 3
Johnson County has a chance for both of their schools to be in state championship game in a rule are and so does Pike County how often is that.
hoghead Wrote:Johnson County has a chance for both of their schools to be in state championship game in a rule are and so does Pike County how often is that.

Not very often. There's a good chance that 3 of the 6 State Championship trophies will come back to the mountains!
1) By far the most anticipated game is Paintsville vs Pikeville. Mayfield vs Desales will also be a great game to watch.
2) Etown surprises me. Which I'm happy for them, first time they haven't had central in their district. Also central Hardin, probably worst team left in their respective classes.
3) Wayne county over jc is possible. I hope not. The other possible upset is highlands over Pulaski.
4&5) Male and belfry I think score a ton on their opponents.
6) I think the Shelby county/south Warren Game will be low scoring.
Pikeville vs Beechwood in the Finals. Pikeville adds another one to the trophy case